Archived We actually sell this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen them, and had to stock them. As a 16 year old, it was a bit awkward but I've seen worse, and then the STL found out we had them, and any CAF with them on there now says 18+ ONLY. Weird how the STL would make this merch "18+" but minors can still stock alcohol and condoms. Quite a few guests have complained because their kids have been running around the store, and picked up a package from that sidecap, and asked MUMMY WHAT IS THIS?
Not suppose to...

I've only seen a few minutes of it. I've seen Crash and didn't really understand all the fuss about it. I mean people are horny by nature. Whatever floats your boat as long you aren't hurting anyone. I am curious to see if that animal with the penis and balls is at my store.

I've seen them, and had to stock them. As a 16 year old, it was a bit awkward but I've seen worse, and then the STL found out we had them, and any CAF with them on there now says 18+ ONLY. Weird how the STL would make this merch "18+" but minors can still stock alcohol and condoms. Quite a few guests have complained because their kids have been running around the store, and picked up a package from that sidecap, and asked MUMMY WHAT IS THIS?

LOL that's still funny about the 18+ only cafs

Since when can minors stock alcohol??

These came in in late October, I believe. We have to hide them from one of the GSAs, because she will defect them out if she sees them, as she feels they are inappropriate.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't gone on MIR yet. Usually something blatantly risque gets recalled by corporate as soon as it's noticed.

I for one am happy to see alternate life styles hit the main stream even if it is because of a really awful book.

Except 50 Shades of Grey is a horrible horrible representation of that lifestyle.

I've never been told I'm not allowed to stock alcohol, ever. My STL's even seen me along with my ETL-HR.

The "minors in possession" law in my state says a minor is exempt when handling alcohol in pursuance of their employment.

Last edited:
These came in in late October, I believe. We have to hide them from one of the GSAs, because she will defect them out if she sees them, as she feels they are inappropriate.

Prude.

I for one am happy to see alternate life styles hit the main stream even if it is because of a really awful book.

Are we talking about cock rings or farm animals?
The farm animals. She doesn't want them being bought for kids.

Since forever. Most places it's only an issue for them to serve/sell alcohol. But alcohol doesn't pull on caf rounds so shouldn't be an issue. At least I haven't seen it in my store.

Having them defect alcohol is apparently a no-no too. My GSTL freaked out once about that one. He asked a TM to go uncork a bottle of wine and pour it down the food ave sink. A minute later he came running over freaking out, asking if she was 21, and saying he really hoped so as otherwise that was a huge no-no.

Parents freak out about that stuff? They're testicles and a penis. Male animals and people have them. Are we supposed to pretend they don't exist? Are they afraid of having to answer the "Mommy/Daddy, what is this?" question?

I live out in the country, where you can see REAL LIVE farm animal genitalia, so maybe I'm immune to it :p

loool..........

your GSA sounds like a misandrist, defecting something out just because it was made to have a penis.

loool..........

your GSA sounds like a misandrist, defecting something out just because it was made to have a penis.

I pretty sure that's not the case.
Willing to bet she would defect anything with a vagina too.

Defecting merch that isn't actually defective? I'm sure that's what Spot wants you to do. Throw money away.
I agree. It's stupid and probably not kosher, but it's not a battle I'm willing to wage.
You could casually mention to the LOD that you've seen a lot of these in the defectives bin...that have nothing wrong with them...but don't say who it is...and let them find out who it was. I assume there is some way to find out which team member defected an item from the white sticker on it.

Since forever. Most places it's only an issue for them to serve/sell alcohol. But alcohol doesn't pull on caf rounds so shouldn't be an issue. At least I haven't seen it in my store.

At my previous store, wine and liquor was located so it occasionally dropped in the CAF's and PC batches. Fortunately, I had a good set of reps so they always kept their shelves full so we didn't have to. More fortunately, I moved to a state that doesn't allow [general purpose stores] to sell anything higher than 5% so we only sell beer and Fre'

There's a post on gawker or Jezebel about the 50 shades sidecap. It's next to kids' toothbrushes in at least one store

There's a post on gawker or Jezebel about the 50 shades sidecap. It's next to kids' toothbrushes in at least one store

It was Plano'd there in my store, we moved it cause it was so ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back