Archived We actually sell this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahlouwho

Can I get a back up to the front?

Ha ha, when did these come back? They've been gone for a few years (at least in my store.) A female backroom TM pointed that out to me one day and then we started pranking other TMs. We would take turns arranging different animals in compromising positions at the front of a random open face waco in the toy aisle. (The horse was a popular one, too.) This went on for months until the backroom TL at the time posted a memo in the aisle to get us to stop. Ha ha. Those were the good times at my store, it hasn't been nearly as fun here ever since she transferred to another store.

Ha ha, when did these come back? They've been gone for a few years (at least in my store.) A female backroom TM pointed that out to me one day and then we started pranking other TMs. We would take turns arranging different animals in compromising positions at the front of a random open face waco in the toy aisle. (The horse was a popular one, too.) This went on for months until the backroom TL at the time posted a memo in the aisle to get us to stop. Ha ha. Those were the good times at my store, it hasn't been nearly as fun here ever since she transferred to another store.
HAHAAHAHA I LOVE THAT

I NEED TO DO THAT.

I don't get the name brand of pet care supplies we sell called. I love pet head....what the hell

Does it help if you know they are made by the same people who make "Bed Head". Yeah didn't help me either.. :cool:

These came in in late October, I believe. We have to hide them from one of the GSAs, because she will defect them out if she sees them, as she feels they are inappropriate.

These came in in late October, I believe. We have to hide them from one of the GSAs, because she will defect them out if she sees them, as she feels they are inappropriate.

Prude.

I for one am happy to see alternate life styles hit the main stream even if it is because of a really awful book.

Prude.

I for one am happy to see alternate life styles hit the main stream even if it is because of a really awful book.

Are we talking about cock rings or farm animals?

Have you guys seen the 50 Shades of Grey vibrating cock ring yet?

I've seen them, and had to stock them. As a 16 year old, it was a bit awkward but I've seen worse, and then the STL found out we had them, and any CAF with them on there now says 18+ ONLY. Weird how the STL would make this merch "18+" but minors can still stock alcohol and condoms. Quite a few guests have complained because their kids have been running around the store, and picked up a package from that sidecap, and asked MUMMY WHAT IS THIS?

Prude.

Are we talking about cock rings or farm animals?

I was talking about the cock rings.

But it would have been funnier the other way.

Last edited:
Don't even know what to say. I do think it's funny how we as society embrace shit like 50 Shades of Grey yet we get creeped out by movies like Crash(not the one about racism), Secretary, and Eyes Wide Shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back