Archived Weekly Endcap Audit

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent weeks, my schedule and sorting workload has been such that I've been able to go out onto the floor and actually start scanning endcaps a day early. My store rarely, if ever, sets or changes endcaps on the weekend so I know I'm safe to scan what's out there. My question though is this: Is there any way to use a mydevice or the PDA to scan either pog labels or aisle-number barcodes to batch the signs for the following day? I know I can do this one sign at a time, but I haven't seen any way to use the single-scans to batch signs that aren't supposed to be up yet and I feel like I could be a lot more productive if I could do that.

One other question: Using the mydevice, I usually scan aisle barcodes to see the endcap signs individually. Is there a way to tell the server-side software to print the location that is on the screen on the sign that you're telling it to print? It seems to me that, if the mydevice is looking at a specific aisle location, and you're pressing an icon that's on a specific endcap, it should be able to print the sign with the location you're at. The way that my cosmetics endcaps are set up, there are multiple endcaps with the same product on them and it's costing me a lot of time to do the extra organization.

Thanks for your time everyone.

You can print the signs from the signing computer by pog, under search hq signs or check with your ad person. They may have your signs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back