Weirdest item you’ve seen/had to spider wrap?

Detergent pods (but not the liquid type), shampoo, Axe Body Spray in clear security boxes.

My local Lowes has its Electrical wires behind steel gates. Walk around to the next aisle, and they are completely open from the backside.

the detergent pic confuses me because washers are like 800 george washingtons and are generally a wee bit too heavy for a run-out…are bingbongs actually dropping almost a grand on a spinny boi and then actually boosting $15 detergent bottles?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

the detergent pic confuses me because washers are like 800 george washingtons and are generally a wee bit too heavy for a run-out…are bingbongs actually dropping almost a grand on a spinny boi and then actually boosting $15 detergent bottles?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The professional shoplifters steal stuff that can be resold for good money at the bodegas and other small stores.
The kind of stuff that people have to have, in areas that don't have large stores.
That's why baby formula and detergent get stolen.

Edit: And poor people go to laundromats or wash their clothes in the sink. You still need the soap to do it though.

Last edited:
Tide is one of if not the most stolen items in all of retail. Has been for many years.

Turns out they ran a small store across the border & would resell them there at steep mark-ups.

Secure the bag by any means necessary I guess…also I wouldn’t be surprised if a root canal is still cheaper in Mexico than a bottle of taxed-up Tide, because Mexico 💯🇲🇽🫔🌮🇲🇽🌶️💯🌮🌶️🇲🇽 Our friends south of the border have absolutely got shit figured out frfr

Was the mustard ever locked up? It smells like absolute shit apparently
I don't remember any mustard, but we did have the "clam-o-naise" and it was just open. I think we only ever had one incident of someone taking the cards and smearing the mayo on a shelf lol

That's what I meant. They needed to lock it up because it smells so bad and some people don't understand what it is
I had to damage a bunch of them out because people opened them and took the cards out, and they were spoiling because the seal was broken. I'm still traumatized.

The funny thing is when you damage them out, it doesn't process it as a food item. So it just prints a salvage sticker, there's no way to override to toss lol. Thank god we don't sell them anymore.

The funny thing is when you damage them out, it doesn't process it as a food item. So it just prints a salvage sticker, there's no way to override to toss lol.
That needs to be an option for items that contain food but aren't coded as food. If a lot of stores say it's food it acts as food

Back