Archived Well-being reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if anyone who's completed the 3 requirements received there money yet?

What money?
I did get the adjustment on health ins deductible. Am I supposed to get money too?
I have to go read it.
Those rally points are silly. The place my friend works for discontinued the point system because everyone was lying to get the points. At his place they got giftcards for points.
With our points, is there any other use for them besides trying to win prizes?
I stupidly set up for email reminders. So every day I am being asked if I ate fish or turned off the tv early. I must remove reminders!

If you signed up for Target health insurance you have to do 3 things to earn 500$. Fill out a health questionnaire, do a biometric report, and I believe setup your PCP. They've been doing it for the last few years. Those coins you earn are Rally's own reward system.

Also, a reminder to keep an average of 31,5 hours weekly for insurance. In order to get this benefit, you need to have medical insurance.

I received the money after doing the requirements. Basically free money.

@Delidude the 500.00 goes towards your deductible.. right? Otherwise, please tell me how to get cash out of target....

Not sure how it works with the HRA, but I have the Health Savings Account (HSA) version of the insurance. Besides the actual health care premium I pay every paycheck, I also have a set amount of money come out of my paychecks every month going into my HSA. In addition, me and my wife can earn $500 each with the well being rewards. As we earn the money, it is deposited into the HSA. That money in the HSA can then be used to pay medical expenses, either with the HSA debit card they gave us, by asking to be reimbursed, or directly through the website.

I had the money directly transferred into my personal checking account. I cleared my HSA before leaving - which you still have access to after leaving Target and you can continue using with the next employer. My current employer doesn't have a HSA compatible plan so I cashed it out (transferred it to my personal checking account and closed the HSA). Just make sure you do your taxes correctly if you worry about audits. Other than that it was free money!!

I have the HSA &, like APredux, I have small deductions from each paycheck. It's accumulated enough to cover the family deductible & whatever isn't used rolls over for the next year provided you have the same plan.

I don't have HSA but it should get deposited into my personal checking account. That's what they did in 2013, 2014 I had ObomaCare.

So found the 500 sitting in an HRA account, which is a shame. Last time I got it put into my personal checking account. So I have to wait to get bills till I see money from it.

I am just curious as to where everyone elses store does their bio metric screening. At my store its done in the corner of the breakroom so everyone hears your business and if they don't hear it...other team members will share it for you. Just looks like to me they would find some where more private to do it

I am just curious as to where everyone elses store does their bio metric screening. At my store its done in the corner of the breakroom so everyone hears your business and if they don't hear it...other team members will share it for you. Just looks like to me they would find some where more private to do it

That's where they did it in my store but there was one of those sliding doors that cuts the breakroom in half and with the TV blaring all the time it wasn't too bad privacy wise.

I just had my information uploaded from a recent doctors appointment

That's where they did it in my store but there was one of those sliding doors that cuts the breakroom in half and with the TV blaring all the time it wasn't too bad privacy wise.
We have the curtain thing as well...but they leave it open and you can hear everything....and there are a few team members who overheard other tms numbers and went blabbing them..just seems to me there is a better way

We have the curtain thing as well...but they leave it open and you can hear everything....and there are a few team members who overheard other tms numbers and went blabbing them..just seems to me there is a better way

Very uncool.

Anyone sitting in tsc, could hear in the hr office with the door closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back