Well Crap

Just an update - I'm still going but I'm not cured... that probably ain't gonna happen BUT! If any of ya'll know anyone with cancer PLEASE send them this link!

mycancerstory.rocks Trust me - it's not an advertisment and the fellow ain't making a penny off this. I've been doing it about 5 weeks now, and I haven't had a cat scan yet, so I don't know if it's working BUT all the odd tiny growths (from sun damage) that I've been picking off my arms for years now... they are all gone - I have smooth, unblemished skin soooo - that's a damn good sign! Please share!

mycancerstory.rocks

Dunno at this time if I'm seeing positive results: it could always be the chemo working. All I know is they didn't disappear until after I started the dewormer.

My next couple cat scans will tell the tale.

Just an update - I'm still going but I'm not cured... that probably ain't gonna happen BUT! If any of ya'll know anyone with cancer PLEASE send them this link!

mycancerstory.rocks Trust me - it's not an advertisment and the fellow ain't making a penny off this. I've been doing it about 5 weeks now, and I haven't had a cat scan yet, so I don't know if it's working BUT all the odd tiny growths (from sun damage) that I've been picking off my arms for years now... they are all gone - I have smooth, unblemished skin soooo - that's a damn good sign! Please share!

mycancerstory.rocks

I read through this blog and am amazed by it. Out of the few things I have read over the years this seems credible to me. It is sad that more people do not know about this since the pharmaceutical industry will not make much money from it, I am happy to see so many people are having positive results using it. Good luck and I hope you get better!!

Good Lord. I’ve worked with this stuff for years. Good luck Kartman keep us posted.

Last edited:
I will check this out. I just caught up on old info on this thread, so I didn’t know you were dealing with cancer. I dealt with prostate cancer a few years back.

mycancerstory.rocks

Back