Well Crap

Meh... too old for all that, but thanks. I found out last month that I have inoperable lung cancer, so I'd probably have been winding things down anyway. I was just wanting to keep going at Spot for a while longer. I like meeting all the new people!
Actually that's the best reason to come to Houston. We have the best cancer treatment center in the country. Regardless, best of luck to you.

I may be wrong, but I think they went to $15 because Amazon just recently did. And Amazon owns Whole Foods now.
Yes, you are probably right. Still, its better than Target. Hell, Being a member of ICe assigned to San diego is better than Target.

My whipping days are over, lol!

Sorry about that man I also have a shitty ETL whom I avoid at all costs 😂 when I see him walking down the main racetrack I hide in between the fixture racks on softlines or pretend to go in a different direction lolololol but I really hope this asshat doesn’t make me quit. I’m already thinking about transferring
I have a few of those too. I avoid them at all costs. I pretend I don't see them. And I stay strong. Why the fuck should some ETL that is probably going to go away from the store ruin my income.

Actually, it was 50% the ETL and the rest was a broken cart pusher that this ETL (and no one else, either - even the PMT) didn't give a hoot about. It had just been fixed (or I guess NOT) from a previous weekend, when I had to push them by hand.

I wasn't gonna start another weekend like that, not now. I'm a tad outta breath nowadays.

The worst is all the ETLs are relatively new there, so they really don't know me from Adam - for the most part. I'm sure a few TL will miss me but the ETLs? The ones with any power? They've already forgotten about me.

I miss all the people... a LOT.

Last edited:
Actually, it was 50% the ETL and the rest was a broken cart pusher that this ETL (and no one else, either - even the PMT) didn't give a hoot about. It had just been fixed (or I guess NOT) from a previous weekend, when I had to push them by hand.

I wasn't gonna start another weekend like that, not now. I'm a tad outta breath nowadays.

This post makes me sad. Don't leave TBR Kartman. I wish you the best. (and tomorrow is your 4 year anniversary of joining TBR).

I've been checking my schedule to see when I get shut out - today was the day. It's official. Untitled-1.jpg

Back