Archived Well.... I did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long run. And I can't believe I did it. I actually like what I do, but..... well the things that my store has been doing for the past year or so are just morally and ethically wrong.DTL going against best practices. Not to mention the huge moral dive spot has given to us by thinking we can operate on -40 hours a week (each) with a +500 hour workload. And no "thanks for putting in such a good effort", but a 'why didn't you get this done?' I can work most work centers. Very effectively. I have never received a review of less than O except this past year. I received an IE. New team lead, who doesn't like me. Which I have to say was a driving run to my new job search. I can't say I don't have reservations. I am scared. I mean I know I will do well. I am a great worker. I get along with most people. But I am going to miss spot. And my spot friends. I will most assuredly stick around here and help out where I can. I love you guys, you have been so much help to me!!! This is the only time I will post under this user. Anoninmity and all.... so to my fellow team members at my store.... good luck! I will miss you.....

I hear you. My latest review was plagued with IE's, and current TL's blaming it on the Sr-TL that would ALWAYS give me Outstandings. Utter bull.

Good luck to you in your future endeavors! I miss my work days and my coworkers too, but I am positive there is something better out there for both of us! :)

Thanks guys! My heart is breaking a little each day as the end grows closer... but I know it is what I need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back