We've been taking in so much freight we have nowhere to put it.

Yeah. You and me both. It's just relabeled Made By Design crap. Corporate really didn't need to order oodles of it.
Made by Design, Studio 69 or 62, Bright Burn Room, Mary Poppins in the Projects....

IT'S ALL THE SAME.

Someone who is head of brands just making another one up to keep themselves in a job.

People say people are ordering more things online now. If that's the case then we must be hoarding it all until they decide to do that because we are underwater on some sizes already.

I never saw this when we didn't have Half Smalls and I never saw this when Larges were 69" max tall instead of 58" like they are now. This is the opposite of improving.

That crazy low my DC doing 12 hours on B key the last 5 months back at 80-90 plans
We put up numbers too. 70-80k con drops, 7k + non-con drops. Extended if wanted. Who knows what the backlogs are at

Last edited:
There are rumors on Reddit of stores being sent a massive amount of excess Home freight to relieve storage problems at DCs. Judging by all the Brightroom crap in my backroom, those rumors seem true.
That stuff just sits in the NCON pit because no one sorts the heavy stuff hahaha. They’ll probably have to be reinstated and sent back into WH cuz of the labels purging. Sorry to the stores who think they’re getting all this team lift cuz your not.
*Well it will only affect the 160 (could be more but the number fluctuates to frequently) stores we service*

Last edited:
That stuff just sits in the NCON pit because no one sorts the heavy stuff hahaha. They’ll probably have to be reinstated and sent back into WH cuz of the labels purging. Sorry to the stores who think they’re getting all this team lift cuz your not.
*Well it will only affect the 160 (could be more but the number fluctuates to frequently) stores we service*
I mean you sent us like 8 pallets of cube organizers 🤣

I mean you sent us like 8 pallets of cube organizers 🤣
Did they arrive damaged? We just started using tier racks again and since the stuff just sits in the pit the GPM’ers have to push these pallets forward destroying the cartons while doing so. You should see the 50, 60, 70 inch tvs I damage out due to the same issue

Last edited:
Did they arrive damaged? We just started using tier racks again and since the stuff just sits in the pit the GPM’ers have to push these pallets forward destroying the cartons while doing so. You should see the 50, 60, 70 inch tvs I damage out due to the same issue. I try to damage them out and unload it so you guys don’t actually get it damaged
No they were all full pallets pretty well stacked and wrapped or at least rubber banded. Dont need like 40 of the same cube organizers though

My DC went from 40 to 90 people per department, with new hires still coming in. After fall season, the OT went away like usual but like other DC’s, we have no room to put anything. More and more reserve comes in but we aren’t sending it out. We’re told that it’s all freight that was supposed to be here before Christmas. We are flexing home 20-30 people a day in each department including new hires less than 90 days(in my opinion, they should stay to train and learn there job especially the ones getting there bonuses even though they called off multiple days). Our backlog and que keep rising and they tell us we will eventually be working plenty of OT, once they get things figured
out. They seem to be too focused on if you have a a mask on or not to care about anything else.

My DC went from 40 to 90 people per department, with new hires still coming in. After fall season, the OT went away like usual but like other DC’s, we have no room to put anything. More and more reserve comes in but we aren’t sending it out. We’re told that it’s all freight that was supposed to be here before Christmas. We are flexing home 20-30 people a day in each department including new hires less than 90 days(in my opinion, they should stay to train and learn there job especially the ones getting there bonuses even though they called off multiple days). Our backlog and que keep rising and they tell us we will eventually be working plenty of OT, once they get things figured
out. They seem to be too focused on if you have a a mask on or not to care about anything else.
What was the point in verifying vaccines when I was probably the first in my building to submit both of my vaccines just as the link went live on Workday. Now my SOM is always on my ass for my mask. I wear glasses too. Better get those CA ready cuz idc

Last edited:
One OM and people cherry pick freight. One OM and two Leaders and people still cherry pick freight. Hash tag winning.

Walmart ended masks for their employees here. I think Target will be leaning that way unless we get hit with another surge.

Walmart ended masks for their employees here. I think Target will be leaning that way unless we get hit with another surge.
Apparently the CDC will be releasing relaxed mask guidelines next week. I’m sure we’ll get a mask update then but not any sooner

Its gonna be case by case. Some places will relax some won't. Where I am, its going to be a bit longer before we're mask free again.

Not so many of those but we got pallets of paw patrol towers, 3 different types of rc cars, princess houses, and who knows what else. Every aisle has toys in it still. We were just making headway and now were going to be put back right where we were a month ago.
Brown/purple little boxes usually flow? Good #’s?

Back