What’s the procedure when you’re going to be terminated as in your last day of work when they call you to the office to let you go?

Since it would still require the three hours of Minimum Pay to term someone at a store that requires an immediate cash payout for wages earned, why couldn’t that have already been processed and included by the HR at @allnew2 store? She said they prepare everything and give it to her to handle when the TM comes in. Only the HR processing and preparing final payout and the TM who has a final paystub will know how that’s being handled. Let’s not jump the gun calling people out for illegal behavior when we don’t in fact know what’s going on behind the scenes at the store.
Funny you mentioned that . I actually asked hr today and that’s exactly what she said to me that she is adding those 3 hours to the final pay out the day before the member comes in for his next shift. And I believe Tessa just asumes the worse of me for some reason . I do what I’m being told and looks like my store is not doing anything illegal by doing all the paper works before and adding those 3 extra hours on the final pay out . So really no need for team members to clock in or out.

Funny you mentioned that . I actually asked hr today and that’s exactly what she said to me that she is adding those 3 hours to the final pay out the day before the member comes in for his next shift. And I believe Tessa just asumes the worse of me for some reason . I do what I’m being told and looks like my store is not doing anything illegal by doing all the paper works before and adding those 3 extra hours on the final pay out . So really no need for team members to clock in or out.

That makes sense, have the time they need to be covered already figured in and taken care of.
They pulled me off the floor at two hours and 40 minutes then spent that last 20 minutes firing me so they got the work out of me.
I was doing the TV wall at the time.
Yeah, fuck them.

That makes sense, have the time they need to be covered already figured in and taken care of.
They pulled me off the floor at two hours and 40 minutes then spent that last 20 minutes firing me so they got the work out of me.
I was doing the TV wall at the time.
Yeah, fuck them.

Did they make you sign anything like they way they do with CCAs and such? I’m interested if the store or spot, HR provides you with paperwork or documentation as in you no longer work for them.

Like for example I wouldn’t like to sign something I don’t agree with or some sort of trick as in they forcing me to resign by myself by signing.

Last edited:
Did they make you sign anything like they way they do with CCAs and such? I’m interested if the store or spot, HR provides you with paperwork or documentation as in you no longer work for them.

Like for example I would like to sign something I don’t agree with or some sort of trick as in they forcing me to resign by myself by signing.

They can’t force you to sign anything. You always have the right to refuse to sign. You’re given the opportunity to comment but it’s not going to help you any.

Probably the second you step foot out of TSC, unless AP holds you after that and it's not to wait for the police.

Which is why @allnew2 is preventing them from clocking in. No record showing them there, so no proof they are owed wages, so wage laws can be broken with minimal risk of being caught.
You can’t clock in when you’re terminated in the system. That’s why they are automatically paid out for 3 hours.

They can’t force you to sign anything. You always have the right to refuse to sign. You’re given the opportunity to comment but it’s not going to help you any.
Just to be clear though: just because you refuse to sign does not mean that the CCA doesn’t count.

unrelated, why is corrective action CCA? Obviously CA could be California or cart attendent but why not CRA or COA or something else?

Like for example I wouldn’t like to sign something I don’t agree with or some sort of trick as in they forcing me to resign by myself by signing.

I refused to sign even though they insisted I had to.
I had signed the previous coachings but put UNDER PROTEST after my name.
That didn't go over well either.
My wife, who was a union steward taught me that one.

“Hmm. I thought I didn’t have to sign? If you think I do, maybe we should call the hotline and get their opinion?” :)

So you’re telling me that refusing to sign could be bad?

The first CCA I signed it under protest on Workday with a paragraph I wrote.

On my Final Warning, I completely refused to sign it, and told them right I didn’t agree with any of that. Nothing happened , if I go to Workday it’s still there the notification that I need to sign it.

So you’re telling me that refusing to sign could be bad?

The first CCA I signed it under protest on Workday with a paragraph I wrote.

On my Final Warning, I completely refused to sign it, and told them right I didn’t agree with any of that. Nothing happened , if I go to Workday it’s still there the notification that I need to sign it.
You can refuse to sign however the. CCA still stands .

Signing it has absolutely zero effect. It doesn't go away because you refused to sign it, and no one is going to read your comments. The company's perspective is all that matters. Even if you refuse to sign it, it still counts in unemployment judgements.

You can’t clock in when you’re terminated in the system. That’s why they are automatically paid out for 3 hours.
Are in HR? This is why we often tell TM's to not clock in on their last day as their final hours have already been factored into their final pay. The system will still let them clock in and then HR needs to remove those punches.

Last edited:
Back