Archived What are the GOOD things that happen at your store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I constantly see the negative and I understand this is a place for people to vent but I think it would also be good to promote the happy and positive, sorry if a thread like this already exists but I didn't see one while briefly searching.

an example at my store, a lot of our Team Leads/Senior Team Leads understand the struggles of being a TM and have on more than one occasion stood up to some of our more despondent ETLs (Most of them are pretty cool but 1 or 2 are kind of out of touch.) on the Teams behalf and I really cannot say how much I appreciate them for that.

AZ13KKx.gif

A Royale with Cheese

Morale at my store is generally good. As I have brought numerous times the hardest working person in the store is our STL so that kind of sets the tone. We have some loafers and some of our ETLs do absolutely nothing when STL isn't there but it could be worse...

Had our district grocery rollout meeting and found out just how far ahead of all these other stores we are as far as preparation goes.

Half the TLs and two ETLs and even PMT quit within the same two week span, so there are openings for TMs to move up, quickly.

Even though the front end can be a nightmare at times, I actually really like it and I'm glad that I'm in the store I'm in because I get along with a lot of my fellow TMs.

my food TL is amazing and does all they can do to create a positive culture for their food teams. i can honestly see why the STL wants to recreate the culture they make in all the teams store wide.

Love my ETL, I was assigned to do just filling endcaps one weekend and he requisitioned a black shirt for me to wear. It's something. :)

My STL - while he has his moments of...let's say misjudgment- is overall a super down to earth guy. I've heard from so many TMs who transfer to my store that they hardly ever saw or spoke to their old STLs. Meanwhile, mine has recently become more involved in soft lines as we've had SrTLs come and go at an alarming frequency, and he gives me a lot of room to express my concerns and feedback on what's going on in SL (I'm Brand Manager and help oversee most of the reset workload). He also is one of the first people to get on a register and help with fast service if he's available and notices the sales floor is struggling and is super relaxed and jokes around a lot with my boyfriend (who works consumables in my store) and I and calls our whole sale floor "target fam" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back