Archived What are you guys doing on New Year's Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work 1-9pm and my store closes at 9. After work, I'll be eating a late dinner with my family and drinking a six-pack.

Getting off work, going home and getting shitfaced with my dad and brothers while my mom and wife look on in disgust and then going to work the next morning with a hangover. Good times.

I work at my other job in the afternoon, then I plan to eat food, drink beverages, and breathe air. And I'll probably post on here because our downtown ball drop is stupid and so is network TV on NYE.

Making dinner. Kodiak scallops with cauliflower and white truffle puree, along with crispy pancetta and sweet pea coulis and a petit fillet of elk with a rosemary crust over taleggio cheese polenta. With tiramisu for dessert.

After reading this, I feel so uncultured with my mozzarella sticks and Angry Orchard.

I work at my other job in the afternoon, then I plan to eat food, drink beverages, and breathe air. And I'll probably post on here because our downtown ball drop is stupid and so is network TV on NYE.

After reading this, I feel so uncultured with my mozzarella sticks and Angry Orchard.

For booze I picked up a 2009 Chateau Puech-Haut Coteaux du Languedoc Saint Drezery Bosc Negre to go with the elk and a Clos de l'Oratoire des Papes Chateauneuf du Pape Blanc to go with the scallops.

Party @ Commie's house!

Lol, that menu sounds amazing!

For real, I will be with my parents and my boyfriend on NYE at a family friend's house. Then I have the next couple days off w/my BF to chill. Sooo looking forward to it!

Got new year's eve and new years day off. Partying with some friends! woop woop!

I'm going watch, all the star wars movies for the first time, with domino's pizza delivery! (no alcohol, sorry, not sorry )
and then going fishing, I did't catch anything last time.

I work until 9pm on NYE. No friends = no plans. So I'll just hang out on Thursday night. I have Friday off (not a single shift on the swap board, so I will get some stuff in life organized.

I close new years eve and open new years day :(. At least I get time and half new years day.

Happy-New-Year-2016-Meme-Messages-2.jpg

My very exciting New Years plans include starting an evening shift in 10 minutes.

At least I'll have a couple hours after that to watch the ball drop at home. Mom got a hero and mozzerella sticks. I'm bringing home chips and salsa and some hard cider. Should be a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back