Votes: 10 8.6%
  • 20-30

Votes: 34 29.3%
  • 30-40

Votes: 70 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working at least 40 hours a week every week for the past 3 years, overnight backroom/pog. I'll get scheduled between 25 and 38 hours but always work 40. Is this common? or do most people actually only work about 20-30 hours?

According to myTime I average 12.07 hours a week, but that was before last weeks 30 hours, this weeks 16, and next weeks 17.5.

Back when we still had Max, I was around 20 and would have 25 on a good week. Having been on My time for the past couple weeks, I've been averaging in the 25-30 range and hit over 30 for probably the first time since Christmas on the newest schedule.

Around 33. GSAs tend to get hours in ULV, it's just that the work to pay rate is about as insulting as it gets. The workload and stress level as compared to other N07 paygrade workcenters is insane, but hey hours!

Almost always 38-40. I generally only dip below that if I take time off. That's as a PA, myTime is obsessed with Consumables. I'm interested to see how this changes with switching to Signing and POG.

According to Mytime it's 30.9, but lately I've only been working 25. BR day so I don't stay late.

Around 33. GSAs tend to get hours in ULV, it's just that the work to pay rate is about as insulting as it gets. The workload and stress level as compared to other N07 paygrade workcenters is insane, but hey hours!
Yep...the only reason I haven't told them to take this position and shove it is because my official average is at 35 right now.

I am usually scheduled 36 hours but stay late my backroom day shifts so i get 38. Once got scheduled 20 hours for a week, ended up working 47 with approved overtime.

Mine hover around high teens/low twenties. On a good week, I can have over 30, but I usually have to pick up other shifts to get that many.

I get around 25-30 hours from having two workcenters (flow and instocks) but can usually pick up some more by staying later on truck days. With 4 trucks a week now, my hours are probably going back up to around 40. Now if I could get paid more for those hours I'd be set.

My Ehr average is 35.6 hours. I am usually scheduled between 32-38 hours a week.

I rarely get scheduled below 25 hours...it's usually between 27 and 32...but I got 37 this week!

my eHR average is 40.0. The lowest schedule I had was 20h, but I never worked less than 39 a week in the last 3.5 years.

These days, I'm lucky to hit 20. And I don't have ridiculously limited availability.

~34 and climbing now that I'm working "regular" hours. Lately I've been pulling 35-38. With MyTime they practically forgot to schedule me.

Mine is like 38.5. Generally all in price change and signing. Some weeks when the workload sucks I have to give an LOD or 2 a lip shudder and pick up hours because someone quit/got fired/call out. I always get called in.. but those hours could be in BR HL SL IS Flow POG, I refuse to cashier for more than backup though lol.

I average about 35. If anyone gets close to 40 hours, you'll be asked to take a long lunch/clock out early. Whatever keeps you under 40 hours.

MyTime says 28 or so, but I've been doing over 35 every week since late July and before that I was doing 30-35 for about a month. My avg hours must've been really low a few months back and prior for my average to not be 30+ yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back