Archived What can I do with EHR from home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at first eHR didn't work from home, but I made an account on the pay and benefits website, went back to ehr and then it worked. However, if I'm not getting 404 errors I'm getting an error message saying the MAX system is under maintenance. Probably because it's only accessible from work right?

So what CAN I do from home? I would really like to see my schedule or how many hours I've worked so far in the week. Is it possible?

What is MAX exactly? Does it get data from the local network only? Or is it just a program that allows access to that page on the internet / connected to a central location? Because when I googled to find this site someone mentioned on an old post that MAX *could* be used from home if target allowed it, but I'm not sure.

MAX is a program HR uses to generate schedules.
TM info, workstations, availabilities, hrs budgeted & time off requests are entered to generate the week's schedule (in theory). On eHR with MAX you can view your schedule, submit punch corrections & reqeust vay-cay but ONLY from workstations in the store.
Away from the store, that feature is disabled.

I don't know why Target does not allow us to view schedules from home. Walmart allows it. JCPenney allows it.

I don't know why Target does not allow us to view schedules from home. Walmart allows it. JCPenney allows it.

Just as well...I've found that the schedule in Max does not always line up with the posted schedule on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back