Archived What cord/plug to charge MyDevice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy

I'd like to order 1 large person with extra people
So I work in electronics and there's no charging station here... And I see that there is an input on the MyDevice on the bottom... But it doesn't seem to be a typical charging input... (I've never used iPhones so all I know about iPhones is that they use lightning cables)(but the MyDevice doesn't look like it takes as lightning cable). And it's not a micro USB either...

Anyone for any ideas? Thanks.

The red scanner has a separate battery from the iPod itself. The only way of charging both, is by placing it on one of the charging strips.

The red scanner has a separate battery from the iPod itself. The only way of charging both, is by placing it on one of the charging strips.
Ah... damn.

Thank you guys for replying.

I searched for this same answer a while back. Apparently the mydevice sled thing is made by Honeywell and the connector is proprietary and they charge something like $60 for a wall charger. Don't remember seeing a cord-only option.

Edit: Found it
New Target myDevices?

Last edited:
That must be why half of our devices don't scan. Our charging port sucks. We can charge the iPod at the boat because under the displays, there's a compartment where we keep all of our chargers for our personal phones, so we just use those because they die before the end of our shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back