Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we have a large Nascar fanbase here, I got a $60 dollar game for 16 and some change with my discount and red card. The game was 70% off, so thank you for being 70% off and the Instocks TM for telling me.

Not really the greatest deal ever but I got Zojirushi 3 cup rice cooker for about $94 down from $150; online return in another Target. Been wanting one for a while and when I saw the same exact model on the endcap I just had to have it. Made my first rice last night and holy crap... it is worth every penny! The perfect rice came out nice and sticky as if the Chinese place up the street made it.

Made my first rice last night and holy crap... it is worth every penny! The perfect rice came out nice and sticky as if the Chinese place up the street made it.

Yeah, Rice Cooker made rice, is 20x better than Instant, Boil Crap. :)

This week, if you buy two large Purina cat foods or two 24 packs of Fancy Feast (or one of each), you can get a $5 gift card. You can print out a Target coupon for the Purina and a manufacturer's coupon for the FF. When you stack that with a TM and a RC discount, it's not a bad deal at all if you've got lots of hungry meow-meows at homes!

Got 9 boxes of cereal today for $0.99 a box after manufacturer's coupons. The boxes I bought have codes for a $5 rebate check when you buy 3, so I made $6!

This is the site I use for Target Deals.

http://www.totallytarget.com/
I own a site about saving money/coupons/deals and share information with the owner of Totally Target sometimes. I met her in person at a conference last summer and she's one of the sweetest people I know. Love her site!

Not really the greatest deal ever but I got Zojirushi 3 cup rice cooker for about $94 down from $150; online return in another Target. Been wanting one for a while and when I saw the same exact model on the endcap I just had to have it. Made my first rice last night and holy crap... it is worth every penny! The perfect rice came out nice and sticky as if the Chinese place up the street made it.
Zojirushi rice cookers are well made. Everyone in my family has one, but then again...we are asian.

Did anyone notice the cartwheel deal of 4 & 6 packs of beer on Monday. 20% off! tm discount & red card made an extra 15% off. I got my favorite long necks, along with the rest of closing team who got some brews too.

I bought a bunch of bar soap, body wash, shampoo, deodorant, and some Snickers ice cream bars today. Got it all for free, thanks to the $5/$15 personal care coupon!

Brightspot Galaxy S3 for roughly $170 (currently $349). Coupon, ad promo, discount, cartwheel.

My store's summer clearance dropped to 90% off today! I found Up & Up Sport Sunscreen 3 packs for only $1.39. Used the $1/1 Up & Up Sun Care Item coupon on the Target site and only paid $0.39. They are on sale B3G1 free as well!

The L'Oreal Sublime Bronze 2 packs were also $1.39.

And my store had L'Oreal Quick Dry Sunscreen clearanced to $5.58. Stacked a $3/1 manufacturer's coupon and a $2/1 Target coupon and only paid $0.58!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Last week, between sales, my discount, cartwheel, mobile coupons, paper coupons and 5% off my debit $100 of groceries turned into $55.

room.jpg
Let's see...

Floor lamp: 9 bucks down from 60 or 70 (Online Only)
7 Picture frames: $25 (70% clearance)
Reading lamp: 7 bucks down from 40 (I think it was marked OO even though we sell it)
Throw: $11 down from 20
Ottoman: 40 bucks down from $170
Chair I ordered online for $200 from $250. I believe it was cheaper in the store when we had it on the focal. And I was pissed because it went down to $150 the next week. And it took a month for it to get here when it was supposed to come in a week. HomeDirect sucks. Oh well.

Total of all items listed: $285
Total I should have paid: $645

Last edited:
I love online only,I bought a white floor lamp with pink shade for$6 ( online $70)
Recently ,I bought a full size bedset(7 pieces) circo for $23.98 ( and there is a 15 % off cartwheel ) , I am pretty sure it is an oversight from pricing ,the price strip states $23.98 ,the dcpi is correct ,but the twin size is $59.98 ,online it is $79.99, oh well,my daughter loves it!

Ottoman: 40 bucks down from $170

I have that same ottoman, in my living room. It makes a nice hiding place for things, that make the coffee table look a little cluttered.

Also - Aren't you already thin enough, why do you need a treadmill?

Got an $89 comforter set for $22 & a torchier lamp similar to Dan's for $9.

Here are my finds from the weekend:

Share A Coke, 20 oz - $1.59
-70% off Cartwheel
= $0.47

Up & Up Acid Reducers, 24 ct - were $1.22 (ended Saturday)
-$1/1 Up & Up Digestive Health Item Target coupon
-5% off Cartwheel
= $0.20

Glade Spring Collection Candle - clearanced to $2.54
Glade Spring Collection Wax Melts - clearanced to $2.54
Glade Spring Collection PlugIns Refills, 2 pk - clearanced to $4.15
-$1/2 Glade Target coupon
-$1/1 Glade manufacturer's coupon
-$1/1 Glade manufacturer's coupon
-$0.75/1 Glade PlugIns manufacturer's coupon
-5% Cartwheel
Paid $5.06