Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the 30% off coupon in Red Magazine, the TM discount, the Red Card discount, and the free $20 gift card, I basically got a 100 dollar mini Keurig for $45 :)

Cookies.jpg

I grabbed some of these last night. They were an awesome deal!

I had (3) $1/1 manufacturer's coupons and (1) $1/2 Target coupon. Paid $1.25 and I got back a $1 credit from the SavingStar app, so $0.25 for 4 packages!

jpeg.jpg

Also got a 30-ct. box of Mucinex Allergy for free. On TPC for $13.49 and I had a $7/1 Target coupon and $7/1 manufacturer's coupon. (Yes, one of the coupons was adjusted.)

View attachment 592

I grabbed some of these last night. They were an awesome deal!

I had (3) $1/1 manufacturer's coupons and (1) $1/2 Target coupon. Paid $1.25 and I got back a $1 credit from the SavingStar app, so $0.25 for 4 packages!

View attachment 594

Also got a 30-ct. box of Mucinex Allergy for free. On TPC for $13.49 and I had a $7/1 Target coupon and $7/1 manufacturer's coupon. (Yes, one of the coupons was adjusted.)

I better not catch you trying to return that Mucinex for full price... LOL.

This week (9/7-9/13) I got 4 pairs of C9 kids shorts for my son for 2.16/pair. The deal is good through 9/13. C9 kids shorts are 7.99. Buy 4 pairs. This comes to $32. There is a Target coupon for $5off/$30 kids clothing purchase. Also Cartwheel has %50 off kids shorts. Stack your discount and red card and you get a great deal.

I got some as is yes to grapefruit face wipes for 1.26 when Normally 6$ yesterday. Then when it was bts I got two desks and a pillow for 45$ between a coupon (25 off 75) cartwheels (20 off re brand) discount and red card.

Online only until they appear in stores in 2 weeks: Keurig 2.0 K500 189.99 TPC'd to 169.99 - 30% TM discount - 14.5% TM and RedCard discount + tax = $107. I know the machine's pretty controversial due to the DRM-like technology and Keurig left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth due to not supporting the Vue that much (I will sell that for at least $50) but it doesn't really bother me.

The cheapest new model (K300) is about $75 with tax and discounts.

I hear the keurig drm has already been cracked. Counterfeit pods for everyone!

I'm gonna buy the keurig mini, though with the coupon, redcard, discount and a $10 gc I got from buying a baby shower gift last week. I was gonna buy the keurig anyway (though not this soon) so the $20 gift card is a nice plus.

I cancelled the order today because I saw in next week's circular, they are offering the same TPC plus a gift card. They list a $25 card for the K300 and a $30 for the 400. Interestingly enough they don't list the 500 but I entered it into the PDA and there's one store in my area that has 3 sitting in their backroom right now... So I'll wait until next week.

I bought the mini the other day and a box of k cups. In the end, I paid $67 for the 2 things and got a $20 gift card out of it (so really $47). Initial price for both + tax was 120-ish.

I've gotten some good deals on clearance socks, I guess. My STL regularly gets the work of three team members out of me for the price of paying one, if that counts as a deal.

Got it for the grand total of $71 today. Someone's buying my Vue for $60 so it will be $11. Yay! Plus they're sending me two boxes of cups to replace my old ones.

I picked up my mini for 17 and change when we clearance the white one cause nobody reads the Damn memos....

...back when we had a flat $$ target coupon for women's clothes not $ off a $$ purchase I revamped a friends wardrobe -shirts, tank tops, jeans and capris. Spent less than $3.

Crest 3D White Toothpaste (2 Value Pack) $5.99 - $7.00 Coupon = Free + $1.01 Overage. :)

Overage? Here if a coupon is $7.00 off a $5.99 item we manually enter the coupon value at $5.99. Is that not the case for other stores?

Crest 3D White Toothpaste (2 Value Pack) $5.99 - $7.00 Coupon = Free + $1.01 Overage. :)

Overage? Here if a coupon is $7.00 off a $5.99 item we manually enter the coupon value at $5.99. Is that not the case for other stores?
Nope. Guests receive the full value of the coupon, to be applied to their basket so long as it does not give then cash back.

POS, will manually adjust as needed (automatically) so guests, don't get a negative total. But yeah, coupons for a higher amount than the item, scan straight off, and take the additional amount off your total.

POS, will manually adjust as needed (automatically) so guests, don't get a negative total. But yeah, coupons for a higher amount than the item, scan straight off, and take the additional amount off your total.

Interesting, that's not at all what they have us do at our store. Not sure if it's the GSTL or AP that went against that though.

Rule at our store has always been that no item can be less than free, and that coupons can't be used on free items.

ie. Buying three of something, but they're on a buy 2 get 1 free sale, can't use 3 manufacturer coupons, only two.

Coupon policy is highly varied and a cause of confusion here in Target-land. Just go with whatever the highest ranked leader has told you at your store and you'll be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back