Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend, I picked up $39 in groceries for $16.75 and received a $5 gift card!

Also found the 50-ct. box of Market Pantry fruit snacks on sale for $1.69 today. I think I got them for about $1.29 per box after mobile coupon and Cartwheel.

Oh hell no, not in this weather. :eek:
You must live where it's warm.

Nah, I'm in the northeast. I think that was one of the warmer days, 2/5. I was all sorts of trouble for that store. Price change called someone else to get it, who wheeled it up, then the grumpy cashier scanned the box barcode and it came up regular price, to which I said "Oh no, there's an online only one." The hardlines TM of course put that sticker side on the bottom so they had to flip it around; then I got out my discount card...

I didn't care; I wanted this exact futon for a while. :D

Having done many carry-outs like that for guests........not cool, Dan. :D

I've had the futon that we normally sell in the store in my car once; hell I fit a dining room table (legs off) and 4 chairs (put together) in my car that I got off Craigslist once. After that I know I could fit anything.

So glad the futon fit undamaged! :D

For some reason, the shrimp and asparagus Bertolli meals were marked on the shelf and rang up as $2.39- they're generally around $6. I stocked up and then let an ETL know in case it was a pricing error.

I just realized today that the 9oz Green Giant frozen asparagus cuts came back on POG with the last clearance price (around $1.45 with my discounts instead of $3.09). Bought 9 boxes; came to $12 and change for 5.25 lbs. :D Always looking for cheap veggies.

I most recentally got some sandals that we had just put out about a week prior and were immediately put on 70% originally 22.99 got them for 6 something! Wear them everywhere they're amazing. We still sell them in a black and neon color hoping to score those ones on clearance as well.

Most likely a pricing mistake but the Mom's Best Cereals boxes were signed $1 down from $2.89; plus a 20% cartwheel discount and my regular discounts I got 13 boxes for $9.23.
They're $1 here too. Probably a marketing play so people will try it. Good deal though.

I had the Golden Grahams-type today for breakfast... It's great; tastes more natural than the normal brand.

I picked up baby back ribs at $2.99/lb minus a $3 coupon. $3-4a rack still half thawed. (Not my store)

Oxo muddler for $4ish
Chalkboard labels in hearts for .28 a pack
Chalkboard tags with black and white twine for .88 a pack
Three pack notebooks I use for recipe keeping for 1.74
Phone charging cord 6ft length 4.48
Maple brown sugar cake mix and frosting .62 each
Moms best single cereal cups .48 each
All seventy off

The cute blue mason jar bird feeder 9.98
Screen protector for galaxy 4 7.48
Tiny door knobs/cupboard knobs/drawer pulls 9.45
Half off

Debating the twelve bottle dual zone wine cooler for 53ish. My kitchen remodel wants one...

@daninnj is the wok any good? We seem to kill ours every couple years...

@daninnj is the wok any good? We seem to kill ours every couple years...

Not sure; haven't used it yet. Read the reviews on Amazon and saw some bad reviews; and then other people saying the people leaving bad reviews didn't take care of it.

Phillips's Crab Cakes are half price ($4 instead of $8) through today and if you sign up for their newsletter they send you a $1 off pdf coupon you can print multiple times. I got 4 boxes or 1.5 lbs of crab cakes for under $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back