Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backroom found a case pack of turtle beach headsets that had gone clearance a long time ago when they last re-organized the electronics stock room. Price change additionaled them instead of just salvaging them. So I happened to see them on the clearance end cap when I came in to check my schedule. 90% off a $60 headset- score!

Picked up two nine cube organizers for thirteen and change each last week. Also two quirky spotters for half off, and two quirky pivot power genius cords for seventy off. And a linksys router for fifteen off on cartwheel, plus ten percent from a just moved coupon (legit one a guest handed me), plus employee discounts...the fancy 1900ac one.

I signed up for a college registry in order to get 10% off a rug on the website. Next day, the rug was like $10 cheaper so I called guest service for the site and they took the $10 off without taking my discount and redcard into account, so I got this little $30 area rug for $15. Also, when I was signing up for the registry, there was a contest going on... First xx people to make a college registry get a $20 gift card. Yesterday I got a gift card in the mail from tgt lol. I didn't think I'd get one because the number of sign ups they were giving the cards to wasn't a large number considering the amount of people I assume look at target.com everyday.

I actually returned that rug a few days ago hahahaha. So I got a free $20.

Stackable 3 shelf organizers for $6 a piece, were $22. I bought them all. Waiting patiently for some better looking fabric bins to go on clearance.

I bought some high-ish thread count threshold organic sheets that were on clearance for $20 with my free gift card. I recently got a bigger bed and only had one set of sheets in that size, so this cam at a great time.

I picked up a Bissel Little Green steam cleaner for my mom a few weeks ago for around $24 down from $80. I just picked up one for myself for $10 and change. :D

When did 80% clearance start showing up?

I picked up a Bissel Little Green steam cleaner for my mom a few weeks ago for around $24 down from $80. I just picked up one for myself for $10 and change. :D

I missed these at my store-i hate you, lol. I've wanted one for years for dog messes on the rugs. Can't stomach the price though.

The city Target nearby had AC for 40 dollars due to the system not updating the original price from salvage. A friend told me about it and I hightailed it downtown to get one.

Best I ever got was several years back when there was that TM Dyson special. I think it was like 400$, but after the promotion, TM discount and redcard, it was something to the tune of 160 or thereabouts. Gave to my mom for her Bday.

I remember this one! It was a coupon for like 40% or something. That was pretty awesome. Ironically I ended up being pretty underwhelmed with my Dyson. Haha.

My best deal was when we had one of those "Free $5 Gift Cards on $25 HBA Purchase." The Aveeno body wash was on sale that same week for like $6. Normal price was about $7.50 at the time. I got some coupons online for them as well, so after doing the math of the discounts, I basically got each bottle for roughly $3. My sensitive skin was so happy to be treated to nice soap! :D

Most recently there were some tooth whitening strips that were coming up for $5.99...original price $59.99. I didn't buy those, but a few guests did. I told my LOD about it, but I never got an update if that was a legitimate sale, or just a huge typo in the system.

At Easter we had a dozen eggs for 90¢. We ordered so many we had a shit ton left over so I just stocked up. We ate eggs for weeks!

You will love that green machine. Pet mishaps and car interiors are not a challenge. It has saved my car interior many times.

@Target NPC it was a system screw up, happened last year as well. Our AP caught it pulled the sign and product. Then came along a ETL to forced a SFTM to print the sign since it was missing and pull and stock the product. Two ladies bought I think a half dozen of them.. Yeah AP went ape shit over it..

Last edited:
this ...
ready-for-summer-114488.jpg

i'm ready for summer ... anyone want a freeze pop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back