Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite meh about Fiestaware. I know it's made well but not interesting for me..

Fiestaware is very elegant (imo).. and I love the idea of mismatched colours all over my kitchen. As crazy as that sounds, Lime Green & Turquoise & Yellow, etc, looks really nice on the table. Plus... It's well made so, it's something that won't chip and smash, when your doing something stupid (like trying to carry a huge stack of plates at once, like a moron).

Idk. I love the whole bright colours. Maybe I'm just crazy, lol. I also appreciate the heavy weight of them.

Slickdeals alerted me to this back to college package. It was like $4 and some change with my TM discount and included 2 razors, a bunch of travel and trial stuff, and a coupon book. I finally got it and coupon book is ok (10% off school supplies, $3 off swiffer, $10 off keurig mini, .50 off gum, etc) but an extra coupon they threw in there was a free 70 count up&up adults' gummy multivitamin with no other purchase! Coupons don't expire until July 2015 too! Definitely worth it for the razors alone, 3 heads in total!

Carson 5 shelf bookcase I black for &32.99 original $109. Circo 7 piece roar (Dino)bedset for 23.98 befor EE/red/pharmacy discount. Four curtain rods 33-66 in for 7.98 each reg $25.99

6 Coffeemate 16oz Natural Bliss Creamers on sale half price at $1.50 each - one $1.50 off 3 mfc - two $1.00 off 3 target coupons - discounts = $4.37 or $.73 each :D. Plus I got 2 catalinas for $1.50 off 3 for next time spit out.

Plastic cups that were apparently seasonal for Halloween (they just look like the Chinet cups, maybe a bit cheaper). Normally $2.99 for a 20 pack, clearanced down to $0.29 a pack

Plastic cups that were apparently seasonal for Halloween (they just look like the Chinet cups, maybe a bit cheaper). Normally $2.99 for a 20 pack, clearanced down to $0.29 a pack
Nice, that's 90% clearance. I believe that much only happens in seasonal.

I couldn't wait for it to hit clearance, and I couldn't take a chance of the jacket not being available this weekend when everything is 40% off:
TM
$89.99 C9 Parka
$34.99 C9 Snow Pants
$19.99 C9 Gloves

$87.20 including tax. Used RED magazine coupon for $8 off + the smartphone coupon for another $8 + Cartwheel for 30% off the jacket and pants + 10% TM discount. Yes, I had to split into two transactions.

I'll tell you who didn't get a deal, the other day a guest comes up, I ring their item up, it's not found.
We look for the price for like 5 mins and can't find it. Gstl says "can't find the price, is 4.99 okay?"
The guest says yeah. One week later another guest comes up with the same item, and it scans for 2.99. Lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Co-worker got this one: On-line return double wide leather ottoman that opened to big storage, priced $299.99 but nowhere in the store to display it. It was just to big for a shelf. ETL-GE "sorry we can't discount it anymore" ok.. it got shuffled around the store for two days. Same ETL sent it back stock twice and got schooled by backroom. Then he knocked it back to $89.00 co-worker bought it. Yes it fit in the truck. If I hadn't already had a big storage ottoman I would have bought it.

A few weeks ago I bought a memory foam mattress topper online for $128 and some change. Of course the next week, it went on sale + the $25 bedding coupon, I ended up ad-matching and using the coupon and getting it for $68.99. So freaking thrilled!

Then yesterday I got an "as-is" bike helmet for $5 (regular 24.99)

I score great deals frequently. I do love target for that.

Bought the Mercedes-Benz power wheels for 52 with tax, reg 189.99.

I have gotten clothes for more than half off, thanks to cartwheel and sales. My kids always have new clothes because of that.

I LOVE online returns. I look at all the shelves and get so excited.

Recently I Bought A bunch of c9 pants for more than half off.

Christmas, I saved a good 400 for next year's decorating and donating....thanks to the 90% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back