Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple weeks ago, there was that $5 off of a towel purchase coupon. The POS did not drop the limit of the coupon if you bought a clearance towel, or any item under the $5. . So I got a hand towel and a bag of goldfish with the $5 coupon.

We've been marking return TVs down by 50% because of the large volume of them we were gettting back after the holidays. I got a 65" 4k LG Smart TV for a little over $500 after discounts. Used a ton of giftcards I've recieved over this Christmas and leftovers from the last few and ended up paying only $280 out of pocket.

God damn is it nice. :)

We've been marking return TVs down by 50% because of the large volume of them we were gettting back after the holidays. I got a 65" 4k LG Smart TV for a little over $500 after discounts. Used a ton of giftcards I've recieved over this Christmas and leftovers from the last few and ended up paying only $280 out of pocket.

God damn is it nice. :)
Holy crap, where do you even put a TV that big?

A blue Fitbit Blaze on clearance just after Christmas for $59.98 down from $199.95. We think it was a mistake and thought we would get a correcting price change, but all were sold out the day they were stocked to the floor, so no correcting price change was ever seen. Right now target.com is selling this item for $139.99, as part of a promotion with a price too low to show until you look at your cart.

I got two boxes of hair day today for a .09 cents. Don't tell anyone I am not a real blonde :)
A guest showed me the website Totally Target Getting You More Red For Less Green!
It has saved me so much freakn' money. It lists all the deals and details how to stack all the discounts -coupons(and links to all the printable ones) cartwheel, giftcards) and bonus we get our employee discount on top of the low price!

I got two boxes of hair day today for a .09 cents. Don't tell anyone I am not a real blonde :)
A guest showed me the website Totally Target Getting You More Red For Less Green!
It has saved me so much freakn' money. It lists all the deals and details how to stack all the discounts -coupons(and links to all the printable ones) cartwheel, giftcards) and bonus we get our employee discount on top of the low price!
Just make sure you follow the actual coupon policy. Cause she's a greedy bitch and blocks people who try to educate her on actual policy...

How exactly is she bending it? Want to know before I follow her advice.
Just follow the coupon policy as stated at the store. Anytime you see "ymmv" on a deal concerning bogo free, etc and stacked coupons do the math yourself, don't just follow hers. Also free up to, don't be surprised when they hand key in the correct amount, not the max. Proctor and Gamble still leaves lots of ways to abuse the system.

Ah gotya! I think my method is still as effective as any out there. Redcard, TM Card, Cartwheel, Manfacturer Coupons all stacked combined with various reward apps.

A Kitchenaid mixer for $62.96 down from $89.98 (last clearance price possibly at another store). The person that made the ticket for this item said that it scanned NOF when completing an endcap audit. I expected it to be gone when I got off of work but was still there, so I bought it. I made sure I gave our guests plenty of time to buy (6 hours I am guessing), so everything that was on the up and up with all the flys that have dropped this week. The electronics TM that rang me out said he wondered if the 2 price change TMs that were let go for not following Target's TM purchase guidelines were responsible for this item not being ticketed, as one of them was hoping to purchase it later.

Last edited:
I have been wanting a Vitamix blender for quite some time and finally pulled the trigger today. Bought the pro 500 that is regular 529.00 for 264.50. I was sweating bullets waiting to see if it hit 50% and patience paid off. Not as great as some of the deals I have seen on here but it made me giddy like a schoolgirl.

IMG_3511.JPG IMG_3512.JPG

If I reeeeeeeeeeeally want something bad, I try to push it to the back of my priorities & feign disinterest until it hits 50% or better.
The only time that doesn't work is in clothing where particular sizes can disappear in a day.

I have been wanting a Vitamix blender for quite some time and finally pulled the trigger today. Bought the pro 500 that is regular 529.00 for 264.50. I was sweating bullets waiting to see if it hit 50% and patience paid off. Not as great as some of the deals I have seen on here but it made me giddy like a schoolgirl.

View attachment 3163 View attachment 3164
I've got a vintage stainless steel... love it. The new ones are amazing as well.

The large container of Nutella normally priced at $5-$6 was in the system for $1.49 not too long ago. Price less employee discount and Red Card disc ... Purchased 15 of them haha.

Got a fire pit originally $79 for $39 on clearance...and then of course TM + Redcard...so even lower...

Back-to-college special edition Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum... originally $39.99, was clearances for $3.99 before TM discount, etc. It's a pretty teal color and has more than paid for itself in allowing me to clean vents and stairs I previously struggled with cleaning. More recently, I got a pair of camouflage print Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless headphones (normally $99.99) for $27.98 before my TM discount and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back