Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into a different store than I work to see their Tv selection. Ive been looking for a good deal for 2 months. Cartwheel had 4 on rotation today so i went looking those out. For some reason the 55" uhd 4k that was on cartwheel happened to be on clearance as a repackage. Normally $1,199, it was $588... Hit it with the cartwheel, then employee, and then redcard... Boom!!! $452 before taxes. I got it home expecting it to be used or missing the remote or stand. Nothing, still had the manufacturing edge wrap on! This unit was perfect. The packaging was dinged up and looked like it couldve affected the tv but it did not!

Two weeks back i found a nice emerson mini fridge that was left over from last years back to school. Somehow this item had been passed over cause i found it clearanced to $30ish all the way down from $200. Two teired, dome lights, and separate zone controls! Employee and then redcard and i got it for $27! Best two deals ive gotten to date

I used that coupon to get $10 off on curbside for new users, and ever since then I think I've gotten 4 more $10 off $20 coupons from the app. I haven't even invited anyone. I think they'll ease up on those coupons once they have a comfortably large curbside user base, but I only ever use it when I have a coupon.

NINJA!!! I just got a $100 Ninja blender for basically $70.

The cost of the blender is $99.99 -> about $107 with tax.
There's an online coupon code for $5 off $5o bringing the price to ->$102
After Employee and Red Card Discounts ->$86
AND FINALLY...the blender comes with a $15 gift card bringing it to -> $71.

NOICE! Gonna smoothie it up!!!

Got a 130-some dollar JBL speaker for 30-some bucks. I miss working electronics and being the first person to see those clearance deals.

qVFSGYV.jpg

CARTWHEEL ...
has 50% off Doritos until Saturday at 3.00 - 1.50 (50% cartwheel) = 1.50 - (10% TM Discount) - (5% Red Card) = 1.28 for a big bag of Doritos.

50% off 2 liter Coke products until Saturday at 1.50 - .75 (50% cartwheel) = .75 - (10% TM Discount) - (5% Red Card) = .64 for a 2liter.

50% off Take 5 candy bar at check lanes = .89 - .45 (50% cartwheel0 = .44 - (10% TM Discount) - (5% Red Card) = .38

WoW savings these next 3 days only !!

CARTWHEEL ...
has 50% off Doritos until Saturday at 3.00 - 1.50 (50% cartwheel) = 1.50 - (10% TM Discount) - (5% Red Card) = 1.28 for a big bag of Doritos.

50% off 2 liter Coke products until Saturday at 1.50 - .75 (50% cartwheel) = .75 - (10% TM Discount) - (5% Red Card) = .64 for a 2liter.

50% off Take 5 candy bar at check lanes = .89 - .45 (50% cartwheel0 = .44 - (10% TM Discount) - (5% Red Card) = .38

WoW savings these next 3 days only !!

Thank you for the reminder! I, too, now saved on this.

I once got hanukkah craft kits (the ones for little kids) for only a few cents. It was after hanukkah and it went to 90% off for one day before the end cap was removed. It was only a buck full price, but with it being 90% off plus my TM discount and the REDcard and a pretty good cartwheel discount I think I paid like 4 cents (maybe five cents) for it. When I scanned the barcode for cartwheel nothing came up, but in the spot for similar items it said something like 'holiday crafts' so I tried it to see if it would work and it did. Now I just need to remember I have them when my niece and nephew visit in like six months.

2 Banana Boat sunscreen for $1.38, plus tax.

I always have with me $5 Target g/c that I roll on the promos where you buy something and get a $5 g/c.

2 sunscreen @ 6.49=12.98. Less 2.60 for cartwheel (20% on sunscreen), less 2-$2 coupon is $6.48. Less that $5 gift card that I rolled brings my total to 1.38, or .69 for a can of sunscreen!

My sunscreen was less than my $1.50 bag if Doritos.

I've gotten bleach for free. In 2014, Spot had bleach on sale for $1 and the mobile coupon was for $1 off up and up household products.

Got a pair of moto boots for $6.98. 70% off of $39.99 and 40% Cartwheel offer

Several things of 3D white mouthwash with BOGO deal,, coupons, cartwheel, discount, red card for 10ish bucks I think. I forgot to submit for my rebate app though :(

Got 209 clearance grills. After discount red card and cartwheel(even though it says excludes clearance) came out to 148

@HardlinesFour my order for these on target.com was cancelled :(
My 2 Orders online, didn't get canceled. They showed up today... I went for Luminous White Ones (Online). I also managed to grab some in store, which is awesome because I really didn't wanna pay $40 for the crest ones.

For what it's worth.. they cling so much better to my teeth, than the Crest Ones. Can't tell you how well they whiten yet, although.. I probably have enough to do a toothpaste commercial, if I went crazy ;)

Today on cartwheel 50% off Nutchello nut based beverage. I bought 2 after TM discount snd red card it came down to 1.70 for 1 48oz bottle. I like the Carmel almonds and cashews flavor.

Dole fruit cups for .90/4 pack.

$2, less $.60 (30% cartwheel discount), and $1/2 coupons from coupons.com

Man, add in 30% TM discount and even cheaper!

Two Oreo double stuff packages for under the price of what one is normally ($1.27 each!) via cartwheel, 45 percent of a backpack, and 75 percent of an Xbox 360.

I also picked up a nifty Harry's Razor kit and the Funko Spot bobble head recently, 25 % of those.

Does anyone know if using a Target gift card that was purchased through groupon will be an issue? As in paying for it with my credit card, and then using the gift card with my tm discount?

Groupon has a targeted offer right now for 50% off a $20 Target gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back