Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
would price matching (bestBuy) be frowned upon if you are an employee who plans on adding your team member discount and redcard? ..... price difference would be around $125 for the item.

would price matching (bestBuy) be frowned upon if you are an employee who plans on adding your team member discount and redcard? ..... price difference would be around $125 for the item.
I believe the policy says you can't use your discount with a price match, but you could use your red card.

Update on the Orbit gum: I got 12 packs of gum for $3.66. I saved 50% on Cartwheel, 10% with my TM discount, and 5% with my red card. Total savings of $4.58.

Probably not too big of a deal, but a Darth Vader sweater that was 29.99 and got it on Black Friday, plus my discount, walked out with it for about 12 bucks. =)

I got a king sized knit sweater blanket 50% on clearance + discount + redcard = roughly $27 before tax. It's huge enough I can cuddle up with it, fold it in half for extra warmth, and I can use it in the winter and the spring/summer.

I priced match some $18 kids' books to amazon for $8-9. Also got the bag of 80 mega bloks for 15.99 price matched to kohls.

My... discount worked on all that stuff. I think the service desk people aren't supposed to take it, technically. I asked once and they were like "what? You can use your discount when you price match!"

I used that one day 40% off wallets and jewelry cartwheel coupon and saved $13 (53 total down to 40). Stocking stuffers!

I got the two chromecast for 55 deal when it was an online sale. And Google's giving away $20 in play store credits when you buy chromecast until January something.

On Sunday, I stacked that 20% off coupon with a 40% off cartwheel deal on the guitar hero live 2 pack. Along with my 10% and RedCard it went from $149.99 to like $61 before tax. :D
I didn't have the 20% BF coupon but I too used the Cartwheel deal, and the TM who helped me knocked off $15 off the price because it took so long for the SD to help me. I paid around $74. It was lovely!

Long time reader, first time poster...

Act mouthwash is BOGO 25% off this week. I bought 4 bottles and had a $1 off coupon for each. I paid about $1.70 per bottle after coupons and discounts.

Beats solo 2 are $99, down from $199

Methinks they're going to come out with solo 3 soon. That's the third time I've posted a great beats deal in this thread.

I priced match some $18 kids' books to amazon for $8-9. Also got the bag of 80 mega bloks for 15.99 price matched to kohls.

My... discount worked on all that stuff. I think the service desk people aren't supposed to take it, technically. I asked once and they were like "what? You can use your discount when you price match!"

I used that one day 40% off wallets and jewelry cartwheel coupon and saved $13 (53 total down to 40). Stocking stuffers!

I got the two chromecast for 55 deal when it was an online sale. And Google's giving away $20 in play store credits when you buy chromecast until January something.
I believe the policy says you can't use your discount with a price match, but you could use your red card.
You CAN use your discount with a price match. It is OK. This was changed, and clarified, when the price match policy was updated with all the added retailers.

You CAN use your discount with a price match. It is OK. This was changed, and clarified, when the price match policy was updated with all the added retailers.

Ahh, good to know! I hadn't looked at the policy since the change.

$55 gift card isn't getting it for less though, that's still paying.

That math doesn't add up rgiht either. That'd be $240.96 before the giftcard, 185.96 after.

You cannot. I'll take a picture tomorrow but it's in the pricematch policy.

You cannot. I'll take a picture tomorrow but it's in the pricematch policy.

Yes you can.

SubCategory Article

goAEdqD.png

That 20% off clearance cartwheel coupon plus the wellness/tm discounts and red card would be super nice on c9 clearance, but everything I want is gone in my size. All the clearance pants we have left are long or short. Wah wah... Wah-mbulance coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back