Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was psyched about the 40% off of C9 today with cartwheel, stacked with the extra 10% we are getting this month - the oldest child has her "expensive" yoga pants. And I have a new pair, and some new socks, and 2 new red t-shirts from the mens department.

I get awesome deals all the time. The other day, I got two red shirts from the men's dept that were on clearance for $3.88 each plus they were on cartwheel, plus TM and RC discount; they ended up being less than $3 each.

Also, right now Valentine cards are 25% off on Cartwheel, and if you can pair that with one of those "$1/$2 off 3 greeting cards coupon" the register spits out plus the TM discount, that's not a bad deal. Cards are expensive!

I got the Sims 3 for the Nintendo 3DS for about $4 and my sister got a Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack of Peter Pan as an "AS IS" (sealed and perfect, the lady at the store she got it at said that they weren't selling them any more and got 3 copies of it in) for about $8.

I did really well with the C9 deal on Sunday as well. Got 3 pairs of sneakers and a workout tops, for about $45-$50 total.

Some 64 load bottles of Liquid Tide (including HE) are ringing up at $2.99. Also check Up & Up powder, too.

I wish we had an ikea closer than a few hours. As far as Christmas trees go, sold all but the 12 ft and the skinny 4 fts about 3 weeks before Christmas. Displays too! That was a nightmare.

Best so far, the swiffer vac, normally $49.99, on sale and with discounts $8.50! Right now there's a 20% off all car seats on cartwheel, and the one I wants on sale $150 car seat for $83? Don't mind if I do.

Best so far, the swiffer vac, normally $49.99, on sale and with discounts $8.50!

I have that same Swiffer. Sadly though, apparently, after a year of use or so, the battery dies, and it's not "user replaceable". So, as I'm told, when they die, theres no fixing 'em, there just destined for the landfill. The thing is great for the Kitchen Floor, and anything else that's hardwood or tile, but, I think its irresponsible of the company, to make them a disposable product.

Oh yeah, and hold onto yours, when you call 'em for a warranty replacement. Supposedly they'll send you a coupon, but, you'll likely have to call them again, for another. :(

i got a 5 piece chefmate baking pan set for $3 lat week and this week i got some corelle dishes 16 pieces for 6$

Those Corelle Plates & Bowls last forever. They're made of a special glass, that's reinforced to be unbreakable. I have some (that were passed on) from over 20+ years ago, and they still look good.

i always wanted some but theya re so expensive.. so when i saw em on super clearance i was like MINE

Best so far, the swiffer vac, normally $49.99, on sale and with discounts $8.50!

I have that same Swiffer. Sadly though, apparently, after a year of use or so, the battery dies, and it's not "user replaceable". So, as I'm told, when they die, theres no fixing 'em, there just destined for the landfill. The thing is great for the Kitchen Floor, and anything else that's hardwood or tile, but, I think its irresponsible of the company, to make them a disposable product.

Oh yeah, and hold onto yours, when you call 'em for a warranty replacement. Supposedly they'll send you a coupon, but, you'll likely have to call them again, for another. :(
Yeah had one a whole back an it quit on me, but they didn't sell the filters for it eiter and I think that wa part of the problem. Under 10 bucks if it lasts a year it will be more than worth it :)

Those Corelle Plates & Bowls last forever. They're made of a special glass, that's reinforced to be unbreakable. I have some (that were passed on) from over 20+ years ago, and they still look good.
Watch out on tile floors, tho. They might bounce once but then they shatter like nobody's business into thousands of tiny shards.

Little green clean machine for $25!! (was $99)

I was hoping there would still be one when I had a break. I've regretted giving mine away when I moved here - watch out spots on the car seat now!

I found a portable hard drive on clearance that another team member had stashed behind a bunch of other stuff on a clearance end. It was $25 or $30 (I forget which) for 500 GB. I bought it. Then, a couple weeks later, I found another 1 TB hardrive marked down to $25. THEN, I ended up selling the 500 GB drive on Craigslist for $80. WIN!

1. Buy hard drive for 70% off.
2. Buy second, higher capacity hard drive for almost the same price.
3. Sell first hard drive at nearly 300% mark up.
4. ???
5. Profit!!! (Literally)

I was lucky enough to get a PS4 on launch day (I waited on line like everyone else :p)

I used a 10% off any Electronics item coupon I got in the mail (TM only)
10% off from TM discount
5% off from REDcard.

Came out to $307 before tax. Great deal!

1. Buy hard drive at full price.
2. Go home, and take hard drive out of box.
3. Replace drive with flooring tiles
4. Return to Best Buy
4. ???
5. Profit!!!

http://consumerist.com/2007/10/29/b...iles-instead-of-hard-drive-wont-issue-refund/

That was the first thing on my mind when you said that :p

My store had a return just like this. The guest service TM didn't bother to open the box, I noticed the taped up box in the reshop cart.
I opened it and behold it was just a couple of metal plates. Some of the guest service team members will
accept opened items and won't even bother to repackage the item, defect it out, or in some cases even inspect the item.

Threshold 3-shelf bookcase $92.99-27.99 sale-15% cartwheel discount-14.5% TM/rc discout-$10 gift card offer with coupon=$37.73

I got 6 large bottles of Pantene, along with $50 worth of Swiffer products, for about $3 last week after coupons and gift cards.

Last edited:
Got 2 Mossimo tees on sale (reg $9 on sale for $5) w/a $3 coupon from target.com, stacked Rx rewards w/TM & redcard discounts & what started out as a pair of shirts for $18 came to $5.68.

Got 2 Mossimo tees on sale (reg $9 on sale for $5) w/a $3 coupon from target.com, stacked Rx rewards w/TM & redcard discounts & what started out as a pair of shirts for $18 came to $5.68.

Don't forget the Free Shipping :D That's like another $5 in savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back