Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Phillips razor that was brand new "As is" for around $11 it was originally $49.99

I buy whichever red Ts or polos are cheapest at the time. I can fit stuff from boys', girls', women/junior, and men. It's awesome. Kids are huge nowadays. Sometimes girls xls and 16s are bigger than the juniors xs and s.

I got a sony cybershot camera for 45.99 marked down from 139.99. I found it in the clearence section. I asked electronics if this was for real and they confirmed it so I bought it.

Saved almost $40 on some new clothes between Cartwheel, the Redcard, team member discount, and the extra 10% off for TMs on all apparel today! Got one last good use out of my TM discount :)

Don't forget the 10% off on iPad's on cartwheel.

That reminds me of the deal I scored on a new iPad Air during Black Friday.

My family had (2) first generation iPads, which I traded in for (2) $200 trade-in cards. I also traded in an old iPhone and got a $100 trade-in card.

I bought the iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular for $729.99 on Target.com. It was supposed to come with a $100 gift card, but somehow that got screwed up, so Target.com just gave me an additional $100 off my order.

After my REDcard discount and tax, my total came to $637.26.
I used those trade-in cards and paid $137.26 for a brand new iPad Air!

Coupon faeries are usually annoying but this one was great. Got a half-gallon almond milk (was gonna buy it anyway) for $2 and two bags of romaine for $3.20. :D

We got the "wrong" ground beef in the store for opening day, and it was immediately marked down 90%, so I got a crap ton of packages (at least 6, can't quite remember) for under $4 :)

Last week, between the bogo sales, tm appreciation, cartwheel and target app coupons, I bought $90 in clothes for $45. Was only 4 items that were overpriced to begin with, but I haven't been able to buy non red/khaki stuff in so long. Here's hoping I find a chance to wear it.

I remember when I first started I got a $120 Stanley tool set and a steel tool chest on clearance for $20. I also found a leather ottoman with two smaller leather ottomans inside of it that was an online return. Originally $110 I got it for $9.

There are some pretty sweet grocery deals this week. With the coupon from the sale paper (you can also print it off from the website), you can get $10 off a grocery purchase of $50 or more. The large containers of Folger's coffee are on sale for 6.99 this week, and if you buy three you get a $5 gift card. And it will let you count those coffees toward your $50 grocery tab for the coupon.

There's an offer for a free $10 gift card when you buy three of certain Tide, Cascade, Puffs, Downy, and Bounce products (it will let you mix and match).

Also, there's a coupon in the sale paper for $5 off a clothing purchase of $25 or more.

There's a coupon somewhere online (maybe coupons.com) for $1 off 2 boxes of Mini Wheats, and one for Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies as well. There's a 50% off Mini Wheats cartwheel offer and 25% off Rice Krispies... So ~$1 for a box of Mini Wheats, and a little more for the Rice Krispies! Also 99-cent eggs and there's a mobile coupon for 50 cents off! Cheapest eggs ever unless you venture into the world of chicken cooping

There is a $3/3 Kellogg's Cereal manufacturer's coupon on Coupons.com as well. I used that, along with the Frosted Mini Wheats Cartwheel, and got 3 boxes for $0.25 each!

There's also a $0.50/1 Thomas Product coupon on Coupons.com, and a 20% off Thomas Bagels Cartwheel to stack. Made these $1.74.

I had a $1/1 printable coupon for Reddi Wip and a 15% Cartwheel. Got that for $0.69.

I bought a bunch of other groceries too and used the $10/$50 coupon. I ended up paying $35 for about $95 worth of items.

Last edited:
And I almost forgot about the Starbucks deal! I noticed two varieties of Starbucks bagged coffee on price cut for $3.49 (regularly $11.79).

There was a $2/2 coupon in this weekend's paper, and when you buy 2, you can get a free $5 Starbucks Card eGift!

image.jpg

Last edited:
That has to be a mistake... I love their mistakes though. A few years ago Chobani 6oz was on sale for $1.25; They also marked down the huge tubs to that same price. I had quite a few of them in my fridge. Recently they marked down the really big can of either Kraft or MP parm to the sale price of the small can. Some lady (probably affiliated with a pizza joint) called the store and bought all we had.

New here, But, I bought a Soundfreq SoundStep for $30

An LG 42" TV for $350, every other store I tried to look up had it for $550.

Ihome Headphones(over the ear) for $2

And I am Currently Eyeing Some Bose, and Sol republics currently Half Off, and will snatch them up possibly Next Monday if they go down more!

I did get one thing not from Target, but A brand New LG g2 for sprint, For $200 Brand new in box, no contract on Craigslist!

Saved $35ish on a sodastream with a cartwheel coupon + discount + redcard.

Might buy some bogo 50 dresses and use the $5 coupon.

Coffee was regular price here... :(

Did get a Holmes air purifier for 18 bucks down from 70 though.

Omg. Just realized there's a 20% xhilaration cartwheel coupon. Hopefully the dresses I want are still there tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back