Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oral B Precision 1000 (with 1 extra brush head). Was 59.99. On sale @ 39.99.
$7 off coupon attached to box.
Add Cartwheel 20% off + 10% TM Discount. Over 50% savings. Reg. 59.99 - Took it home @ 25.00 (before tax).
Question about Cartwheel. I'm a new user (finally after 2 years). I noticed cartwheel doesn't always apply to items selected on my receipts. I have had to be credited 3 diff times at Guest Service...Does this happen often?? Tanks Everybody.
Happy Holidays. And for all your hard work & meeting Black Friday sales goal, we'll be serving cereal in the break room.

Oral B Precision 1000 (with 1 extra brush head). Was 59.99. On sale @ 39.99.
$7 off coupon attached to box.
Add Cartwheel 20% off + 10% TM Discount. Over 50% savings. Reg. 59.99 - Took it home @ 25.00 (before tax).
Question about Cartwheel. I'm a new user (finally after 2 years). I noticed cartwheel doesn't always apply to items selected on my receipts. I have had to be credited 3 diff times at Guest Service...Does this happen often?? Tanks Everybody.
Happy Holidays. And for all your hard work & meeting Black Friday sales goal, we'll be serving cereal in the break room.
Cartwheel will up to 4 items per transaction only.

PS4 Uncharted bundle was on cartwheel a few weeks ago. Cartwheel 15% + TM discount + redcard...got it for 270.
Also a TomTom GPS, normally 109.99, on sale for 89.99, Cartwheel 25% + TM discount + redcard...got it for about 60.

It's 4 of each item you added a coupon for btw. Not 4 total.. If that was unclear to anyone. They have to scan the cartwheel before hitting total. Then when they hit it, it will come off. I always watch the total change before I pay when I'm using cartwheel. If the total doesn't change when they hit total, you know something has gone awry.

Which is bogus. I have found it misses items on the regular.
You could be correct. I just got the wireless headphones(more than 4) with 20% off, 50% off cartwheel , red card, & discount. Basicalliy got 1 or 2 sets for free. I am thinking stocking stuffers for my family.

You could be correct. I just got the wireless headphones(more than 4) with 20% off, 50% off cartwheel , red card, & discount. Basicalliy got 1 or 2 sets for free. I am thinking stocking stuffers for my family.
Have you used these yourself? I want to get a pair but the reviews on target.com were kinda negative

Tip: Price match the Apple Watch from Best Buy ($100 off) and get a $100 gift card. $200 savings.

We've been offering price match or the gift card. Not both.
Oh, well I witnessed my LOD approve it today. I guess it depends on the store because there's technically nothing in the policy that prohibits it.

Oh, well I witnessed my LOD approve it today. I guess it depends on the store because there's technically nothing in the policy that prohibits it.
Except the price match policy states we don't do both price match and gift card offers. One or the other.

Except the price match policy states we don't do both price match and gift card offers. One or the other.
Ok, I'll let my LOD know I guess. He should know better than me.

For the record, I bought an Apple Watch earlier this week but only did the gift card offer because I thought it wouldn't be allowed to combine offers. I didn't think about it until I saw a guest get away with it earlier today.

50% off Orbit gum on Cartwheel. 65% off if you use your discount and red card. I'm stocking up today.

On Sunday, I stacked that 20% off coupon with a 40% off cartwheel deal on the guitar hero live 2 pack. Along with my 10% and RedCard it went from $149.99 to like $61 before tax. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back