Archived What deals have you gotten at Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw some more dining sets and chairs today. I don't need anymore! Stop buying this crap and returning it!!!

I bought a $2 dress that was an online item.

I saved $8 on two $25 dresses with Cartwheel + discount + redcard.

I always miss out on the really good stuff, though. I missed an online only Dyson that was down to $100ish.
My store lowered prices on a bunch of the grocery items, so I've been saving on cereal, lately lol.

Kraft Halloween Shapes Mac and Cheese. They were 26 cents a piece, plus buy 4 get one free. Bought 20 boxes.

I bought a case last year, I dont remember the price for sure but I think it was $.12 a box my total purchase was something like $4.11 with a couple other items on it, total savings of over $40 (because it marks down PLU it showed my savings on the receipt for the clearance)

We found one of those plastic tubs made for storing charcoal at my store. Came back a few days later shopping and it was shoved in a random spot and marked down. I told the hubby we didn't really need it and he looks closer at the price. It was $0.89...so needless to say we got it. Was at a different Target a few days later, and saw it was supposed to be $13.

Most of the time my good clearance deals are just random odds and ends I see with all the clearance stuff.

Got the most expensive Dyson (like $600) for about $250. 40% off TM coupon from the Red magazine, TM discount, red card, and Rx rewards.
Keruig coffee maker for $50 ($25 gift card with it, plus 30% off coupon, plus TM discount, red card, and Rx rewards)
Blu-ray/DVD/digital copy X-Men Trilogy (online item) for ~$10 (original price $65) with TM, red card, and Rx.
Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition for $20 (clearance) plus TM, red, Rx.

There are more, just can't think of them.

I was really happy about this. We had a "repackaged" Wii u for 240 and after my 15% off I got it for 205.

Got the most expensive Dyson (like $600) for about $250. 40% off TM coupon from the Red magazine, TM discount, red card, and Rx rewards.
Keruig coffee maker for $50 ($25 gift card with it, plus 30% off coupon, plus TM discount, red card, and Rx rewards)
Blu-ray/DVD/digital copy X-Men Trilogy (online item) for ~$10 (original price $65) with TM, red card, and Rx.

What was the dpci of your Dyson? I'd love to find another one....

What was the dpci of your Dyson? I'd love to find another one....

It looks like this one but it didn't use the ball thing on the bottom.

I got it when the ball ones were just starting to be sold at my Target store.

http://www.target.com/p/dyson-dc41-...44#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=Dyson+DC25+Animal

I got an purple Dyson Animal vac way back when for $80. It was a display missing all the attachments. Easy, free replacements by calling Dyson direct.

The one I just got last week is DPCI 072-07-0698. Last clearance price here was $198, then used the Red Mag 40% off coupon, discount, 5%.

Just a FYI, if you have a choice for a DC24, over a DC25, the DC25 (from what I was told) packs a motor that contains two times more, suction power then it's sister model. Imho, I'd think it's worth the money for the step up..

I have one, and am constantly impressed by what comes out of my (looks clean, we just vacuumed a week ago) carpet :p

I used a 50% denim coupon from Red mag on BOGO 1/2 off jeans with a 15% Carthweel coupon. I spent 19.50 in total for two pairs of jeans that were each originally $22.99. I have trouble finding jeans that fit my thighs without being way too big in the waist, so I'm really happy about it.

Keurig K10 Mini in white for $27 including tax. One of my coworkers used her 30% off coupon and got it for $20 with tax. Gift for my BF!

Are you talking to me TOT? They were the white ones that were part of the back to college set in seasonal if your store had it. Some of them were hiding with the regular ones in the Keurig aisle. The TM coupon was in RED mag.

Are you talking to me TOT? They were the white ones that were part of the back to college set in seasonal if your store had it. Some of them were hiding with the regular ones in the Keurig aisle. The TM coupon was in RED mag.

Great job, dan!

2 digital cameras :
Canon A 2300 with kit reg $180 ,on clearance for $44 ( minus tm,pharmacy and red card )
Coolpix S01 reg $99 ,clearance $ 24 ( minus all the above discount )
Less than $65 for the 2 !
I have no clue if those are any good ,but they will go in my kids stockings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back