Archived what do you guys do after signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started working at Target on September 27th(just got off my 90 days woo-hoo) doing overnight flow, and starting around the 2nd week of November, they had me start doing signing. Every Saturday now, that's what I do. I'm usually scheduled 10pm-7:30am or 10pm-7am, and me and the other TMs do the usual, tear the signs down, then start putting the new ones up, then do the 7x11 signs etc. So we usually finish that about 45 minutes to an hour before we go home and there's nothing to do.

I literally JUST found out this past Saturday that we're supposed to scan end caps and see if there are any price changes and then print out more signs. None of the overnight signing TMs do it and tell me not to worry about it. I don't want to get in trouble for not doing it but at the same time, I don't want to be the only one doing it either. So what do you guys think? Is it the same at your store for signing team members? Do you have to scan end caps at the end of a signing shift?

At my store takedowns are done Saturday night about two hours before the store closes by sales floor and electronics TMs. Signing starts at 4am Sunday and is also done by a combination of hardlines, softlines, and electronics TMs. The signing team we have takes care of end caps (is what OP describing the same thing as end cap audits?).

Signing processes will vary by store. Stores without an overnight flow process will rely on the sales floor team to take down signs on Saturday night, and then a separate signing team will come in at 4am or later Sunday morning.

At my store it's usually TLs and ETLs who audit the end caps and print new 7x11s, but ASANTS.

If the ad set/signing team is done early in my store, yes they do the endcap audits. It's a huge help for the opening sales floor team, especially on Sunday mornings if the ad is heavy. Otherwise the HLTMs and TLs do it.

You're lucky, my store usually doesn't have enough overnight team members and I have to put up the remaining signs in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back