Archived What does a PA do in pfresh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to mention that all stores are not the same. For example, I don't set salesplanners. Some stores have you do the backstock, others (like mine) will have the backroom do it.

Also I want to add pushing the truck (store dependent), couponing meat, and marking down product (TPC) to the list

Forgot about this, but i would throw these into managing your own inventory.

Your failure is imminent.

You can't survive any job, anywhere with that attitude.

How'd Wal-Mart work out for you, bro?
Now that things have slowed down I'm reading this thread and simply laughing. Some folks have even posted pictures of what they think is a horror which has only caused me to laugh even more. Those that are complaining about Turkeys make me laugh even more. I'm not sure how they would deal with two trailers parked outside filled with pallets of Turkeys.

I know it will take some time for me to get into my own routine but this job should be a cake walk compared to what I used to do.

You realize u won't just be the Meat department manager right?

Now that things have slowed down I'm reading this thread and simply laughing. Some folks have even posted pictures of what they think is a horror which has only caused me to laugh even more. Those that are complaining about Turkeys make me laugh even more. I'm not sure how they would deal with two trailers parked outside filled with pallets of Turkeys.

I know it will take some time for me to get into my own routine but this job should be a cake walk compared to what I used to do.
As a Meat Department Team Lead for a high volume Super Target. We do get a trailer of pallets of Turkeys. And throw some pallets of Ham into our small cooler :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back