Archived What doe's ELE mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why my cashier shift has ELE next to it? I checked the paper schedule and I'm the only one with ELE on it. (By the way it's the 22nd so thanks giving.)

Attachments

• IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 38
@BullseyeBlues is right. At my store, we schedule regular cashiers back in Electronics so that our TM's back there can focus on helping guests. We have one person who is normally a cashier at each register and they don't leave the register at all. Make sure you read up on protection plans, those are big in electronics. Red cards as well, since you probably won't have a super long line back there.

@BullseyeBlues is right. At my store, we schedule regular cashiers back in Electronics so that our TM's back there can focus on helping guests. We have one person who is normally a cashier at each register and they don't leave the register at all. Make sure you read up on protection plans, those are big in electronics. Red cards as well, since you probably won't have a super long line back there.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that, check the date lol

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, check the date lol
I guess ASANTS, but generally at my store most people are doing a lot of shopping, so they end up taking their electronics items up front. We have everything unlocked anyways so there’s no reason that they would have to pay in electronics.

Our cashiers get huge amounts of red cards in electronics on TDay and the weekend.

I guess ASANTS, but generally at my store most people are doing a lot of shopping, so they end up taking their electronics items up front. We have everything unlocked anyways so there’s no reason that they would have to pay in electronics.
The electronics line has always been long because of the sale on IPads.

Anything Apple has to be paid for at the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back