What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

Worst or possibly best thing could never quite decide.
qAewjTS.jpg

That they could afford to pay $15 an hour without cutting hours. To be fair, no one ever mentioned the hours part. But not mentioning it implies, to me, that things are status quo.
Amen to this. Said just this morning that my paycheck these days is significantly smaller since getting a wage increase. Funny how that worked out.

I don't know about worst but my store has some Jake Paul posters that I am very tempted to throw in the trash.

Posters are usually all scan based and tossed when replaced. Go for it.

For the stores getting their hours cut.....what is your store doing to grow sales? With the changes over the last year our Softlines team is aggressively adding to basket size with accessories, grocery is adding to sales bringing in locally made product and constantly remerchandising front end space they were given. Electronics is pushing srps and we are using our very old boat to cross merchandise “sets” of things to buy together. Also, we pick and pack and pick so more orders will drop constantly. Many days the lods have a packing party. We are at a 15% sales increase over last year so everyone that wants 40 is getting 40. Hell I worked 50 last week with 10 on July 4th.

Also, we pick and pack and pick so more orders will drop constantly. Many days the lods have a packing party.
Completing the SFS workload only causes more orders to drop when there's orders being held upstream during Q4. Getting the workload done early when there aren't orders being held upstream does nothing.

That Hei Hei toy.

The "ring for beer" bell.

And those giant bouncy balls.

Oh, and those stress balls with the goo inside, because people kept breaking them and getting neon-colored slime everywhere.

I hate that "ring for beer" bell they're keeping it in men's until fourth of July stuff goes on clearance and its so annoying because as I'm zoning some customers try to use it as a way to grab my attention instead of just asking me. And those bouncy balls are always stuffed in the hardest to reach places

Trutech electronics, our shitty ass home brand. I felt bad when people purchased that stuff, I would openly tell the guests that the stuff wasn't worth the box it came in so they would know what they were looking at. Had more than a few people come back & thank me for my honesty. Got to the point any Trutech TV we got in with a smashed box would just get thrown out without inspection because their failure rate was so high.

Back