What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

One of the robotic toys has motion sensors and emits some weird creepy sound everytime someone walks by it. Guests frequently comment on how creepy that thing is.

We don't have that one in my store, but we *do* have the damn parrot..."I'm back! Did you miss me?" No, I did not! I'd like to dropkick you into the field behind our store, actually...

They put that motherfucking parrot on a damn endcap too. I told my ETL that I can't be blamed if I snapped one day and threw it in the compactor so she removed the batteries for me. :cool:

71RAZ%2BkqHUL._SX425_.jpg

This. This was (and every now and then is) the bane of my existence. Almost every breathing child I could think of carried Hei Hei throughout the entire squeezing him non-stop. Last year was the worst when Q4 rolled in and this had to be the toy a child needs to distract themselves all the way until they gotta leave it behind as go-backs.

They put that motherfucking parrot on a damn endcap too. I told my ETL that I can't be blamed if I snapped one day and threw it in the compactor so she removed the batteries for me. :cool:
YES! My TL wouldn't do that for me, sadly. Today I wasn't in that area much, and the few times I was, I got to stay on the far side of the racetrack, so I didn't set it off today. Actually, we had a lot of guests walking right by that endcap while I was standing by the electronics boat, and I don't remember hearing it. I wonder if someone bought that monstrosity? I was tempted to do it myself, and then I was gonna go ask the backroom TL if I could toss it in the dumpster.

BOOKS! Not so much the children’s books but the adult books like no one buys them they’re always on clearance and constantly getting discontinued meaning I have to reset the end caps every time there is a fresh batch pulled for books it makes me so sick not even one of them moves off the shelf it’s quite embarrassing really

Back