What in your opinion is the worst thing Target has ever sold?

BOOKS! Not so much the children’s books but the adult books like no one buys them they’re always on clearance and constantly getting discontinued meaning I have to reset the end caps every time there is a fresh batch pulled for books it makes me so sick not even one of them moves off the shelf it’s quite embarrassing really

This is very interesting because at my old store books were very popular and they're restocking them all the time!

This stupid thing is getting on my nerves
GUEST_5495bb44-962b-4946-9b62-ea1b621e52d5

Remember those big giant dildos, a couple years ago? I loled when I saw them! They sold out pretty quick!

Also anything Frozen related. I don't think I've ever seen a slightly above average movie milked this much in retail. Almost 6 years later and we still sell frozen stuff. I'm going to go crazy when the sequel comes out this year.

Also the Wondershop 3 packs of ribbons that were like 3 dollars were really bad. Any time I got a case of them I would have to defect out more than I could actually put out because the packaging was so awful. It really wasn't worth it.

Those Fingerlings hugs... not because there’s necessarily anything wrong with the product itself, but because they’ve been sitting on the same endcap for months and we haven’t been selling any.

Also anything Frozen related. I don't think I've ever seen a slightly above average movie milked this much in retail. Almost 6 years later and we still sell frozen stuff. I'm going to go crazy when the sequel comes out this year.

The Disney aisle in general just sucks. Worst one in toys. It can never stay zoned. The entire section can be a ghost town, but it's guaranteed that within 15 minutes of me zoning the Disney aisle it somehow gets messed up again. It's worse than Legos and Barbies. I swear the Disney aisle is haunted by a ghost that hates a clean zone.

The Disney aisle in general just sucks. Worst one in toys. It can never stay zoned. The entire section can be a ghost town, but it's guaranteed that within 15 minutes of me zoning the Disney aisle it somehow gets messed up again. It's worse than Legos and Barbies. I swear the Disney aisle is haunted by a ghost that hates a clean zone.
Legos aren’t bad because we have those shelf pushers that keep everything in the front, but we don’t have them in the Barbie aisle. It’s an utter disaster. Same with Disney.

Legos aren’t bad because we have those shelf pushers that keep everything in the front, but we don’t have them in the Barbie aisle. It’s an utter disaster. Same with Disney.

Shelf pushers would be nice. We don't have them in any of the toys aisles. As long as I can steal a few minutes a few times a week to straighten out Barbies and Legos they stay alright though. Usually do it while I'm watching the boat for electronic's breaks and there's nothing else to do. Disney though. Ugh. It's haunted.

The aisle I want to launch into orbit is the lol surprise/shopkins/num noms/squishies/miscellaneous collectible crap that attracts tween girls and excessive theft. It's always a disaster, there are always torn open blind bags & boxes and it's wholly populated by overpriced shit. Even more so than the rest of the toy section. Haaaaaaate.

The aisle I want to launch into orbit is the lol surprise/shopkins/num noms/squishies/miscellaneous collectible crap that attracts tween girls and excessive theft. It's always a disaster, there are always torn open blind bags & boxes and it's wholly populated by overpriced shit. Even more so than the rest of the toy section. Haaaaaaate.

Don't forget the parents/grandparents who assume you, an SFS person with no children who happens to be picking an item in that aisle, know everything about the million variations of them and/or will immediately read their mind when they say they're looking for "the pink package" ones 😣

Back