Answered What the heck are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found these in an old storage area, what are they? Are they still used for anything?

Attachments

• 20200821_171118~2.jpg
    20200821_171118~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Those are RFID stickers. The service desk should attach them to anything that is returned and lacks its original RFID tag.

Can they be coded with the RFID gun like the blank ones I have to replace lost ones for Style? Is there a difference between A/B/C?

Can they be coded with the RFID gun like the blank ones I have to replace lost ones for Style? Is there a difference between A/B/C?

Yes, you attach them, and then encode them with a RFID gun and mydevice.

The A/B/C as far as I know are just different sizes, and are in theory intended for different types of products, but are more or less interchangeable so long as they fit on the tags for the items. I asked my APL about the difference between A/B/C tags and they weren't 100% sure however.

A/B/C used for different items in the store - softlines, bedding, and smaller items like sunglasses.

we actually need to order some because someone who didn’t know what they were threw them away. Guest service really should be replacing them on returns that don’t have them or the capture % will always be going down, throwing inventory off.

We used these to encode current inventory when RFID was first rolled out, since then deliveries have been sent already encoded. If you have anything left from a few years ago you would see these stickers on the item. Quite a job to sticker every item in the store at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back