Archived What to do with tv's displays no longer on plano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So next week tv revision, 9 new tv's are suppose to go up. What do you normally do with the clearance or not on plano displays?

Normally we'd get boxes to put them in to sell but I dont see us getting that this time around.

We keep our tv boxes too. On the top shelf in the electronics lockup. We always keep the clearance TVs on the wall until they sell or go salvage. Haven't come across NOP TVs before so not sure how that would be handled. I'd guess placed in generic tv boxes.

yas same place for us

We got a pallet of generic TV boxes probably 3 weeks ago, presumably for the revision. Both the return type box and also some that appeared to be for selling displays.

We try to keep ours, but it seems that there are always a few that disappear somehow.

We dont keep TV boxes. Our backroom is simply too small. The space on the top of the electronics stockroom shelves are full of spare wacos and beauty fixtures.

We dis receive some generic TV boxes a little while ago. Dog knows where they went though. Partner with your PML.

They came on a short shrink wrapped pallet last month with a sign stating they were for the TV reset, hold for ptl/pmt.

You sell the heck out of them. And it's awful depending how many TVs come off (I'm assuming all).

It would be nice to save the boxes from last reset but most don't so use the ugly generic ones. If ur lucky they'll just sell straight out of your wall and bye Felicia.

You sell the heck out of them. And it's awful depending how many TVs come off (I'm assuming all).

It would be nice to save the boxes from last reset but most don't so use the ugly generic ones. If ur lucky they'll just sell straight out of your wall and bye Felicia.
Although my current TV was not from Target (it came from Best Buy), it was a discontinued wall model with no box. I got a great price on it. When I bought it they wrapped it with about 10 layers of bubble wrap, taped it beyond belief, and loaded it into my car.

Although my current TV was not from Target (it came from Best Buy), it was a discontinued wall model with no box. I got a great price on it. When I bought it they wrapped it with about 10 layers of bubble wrap, taped it beyond belief, and loaded it into my car.

That's what I did last year as a Team Leader in Tech. We sold 90% of the TVs on the wall when the reset came about. It sucked having to take them down, wrap them and all that but it was well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back