Archived What's taking them so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. I worded that poorly. What I mean was that a one-on-one orientation takes almost as much time and effort as a 10-person group (the biggest difference is making the training schedules), but in the end, you only have 1 person trained. The times that we needed to do a one-on-one orientation, it just didn't feel very efficient, and that bugged me.

It has been two weeks and I am still waiting for my Orientation call. I have called twice and they were trying to figure out an evening time but come on now I am starting to feel aggravated and frustrated. :girl_sigh:

eventhough i no longer work at Target(i really wish i was thought because i've had no luck getting a new job since December 17th, that was my last date of employment at Target at the end of last year), eventhough i was hired seasonal, so my position was temporary, i remember i received the conditional job offer form on the day of my interview, as in after the interview, i remember i had to get drug-tested that same day, my interview was on October 12th, and my orientation did not begin until October 25th because of the drug-testing and background check process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back