Archived Whats the average review score most Tm's get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store it would either be IE or E. Not very many EXs and we only had 1 O.

The most common review score is E followed by IE, EX, O and U in order of frequency. In my experience those getting Os generally get them by being the biggest kiss asses while those getting Us are basically being performanced out.

What's the order of things and what do they stand for? Figured out that O and U are on the ends and EX<O but the middle's a bit murky (still awaiting my first review obviously)

What's the order of things and what do they stand for? Figured out that O and U are on the ends and EX<O but the middle's a bit murky (still awaiting my first review obviously)

O= Outstanding
EX= Excellent
E= Effective
IE= Inconsistently Effective
U= Unsatisfactory

What is the difference between excellent performance rating and outstanding? If someone told me I did an outstanding or excellent job on my zone I'd take it as the same.

The ass kissing.

THIS! lol

In general the difference is a roughly 1% increase in your raise if you get an outstanding as compared to an excellent. I know at my store EX generally is around a 3.4 to 4.0% raise depending on the year where as an O is a 4.0 to 5.0% raise also depending on the year. As far as I know 5.0% is the highest I've seen anyone get on their review.

if you get an O thats basically saying your ready to be promoted to TL or ETL. most scores in my store were E and if you worked there shorter than 6 months you automatically get an IE

if you get an O thats basically saying your ready to be promoted to TL or ETL. most scores in my store were E and if you worked there shorter than 6 months you automatically get an IE

This is pretty much spot on for an O. I don't remember the verbiage difference but at our store, someone who is an O takes partners with TLs frequently, demonstrates courage, and finds ways to impact the store outside his or her workcenter. Someone who is an O should pretty much always be in the pipeline and ready for the next step.

I got my only O (E my first year as cashier, rest after EX) last year as I made a lot of contributions in our district/group (without going into much detail). I was already in the pipeline for SrTL and got told they were just waiting on moving people around for it to happen.

IE, E,or EX?

Mainly IE the last few years. Not sure how most stores do it but since we have so many team members that have been with spot 10+ years they are either capped or close to it. So some even do not get a raise at all to speak of....unless it is a base line adjustment type thing like happened 2 or maybe 3 years ago....forget now. Or some years the ETL tells team leads what raise that team member deserves and they need to fit the review so the numbers work out.

If you read the descriptions for the different scores, most TMs would fall into E or IE. U is you don't do much, if anything, well and you're probably being performanced out. IE is you do your job most of the time, but there's still some stuff you don't do well. E is you do your job and do some extra stuff without being asked every now and then. Ex is you do your job very well, many times you go out of your way to help out in other areas making significant impacts in the store. and you don't need much follow up. Basically, you know what's important, get your job done, and make your TLs and ETLs workload lighter. O is superior results are delivered and sustained over a long period of times. Results and the methods used to achieve them go far above and beyond the call of duty.

Everything but O is kind of the main gist of the blurb describing the grade. O is pretty close to what the blurb actually says. With the way the scores are worded, O should be seen very rarely, EX is really the best anyone can hope for, and most TMs are going to get E followed by IE.

i think E is most common in our store. about 90% of my cashiers got e a few with an ie one with a u (he's on two ca's), couple ex and two o's.

O is really hard to get. I've only ever gotten one the year before I became a TL because I worked my ass off that year turning around the redcard culture taking us from red to green and was on the bench for tl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back