Archived What's the grossest thing you have ever seen/ found at target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there's a couple make TMs overnight with me that don't seem to know deodorant exists. Especially a problem when they've unloaded the truck.

Someone "blew up" the men's bathroom one night; I was asked to help clean it up by an ETL. They clogged the toilet's pipe and flooded part of the rest room, and "it" was every where. The store ended calling a special cleaning company and the toilet and some pipes had be replaced.

Someone pooped their pants and left them along with tags from a new pair of pants and about 20 used baby wipes in the fitting room. Also have found used condoms, underwear, bras, shoes ect in there

At my store, we are lucky enough to have a guest that likes to leave us little "presents" all over the salesfloor. We've found piles of puke in the fitting room and bathroom sinks more times than we could count, then she began to get creative. We've found her vomit in front of mirrors in softlines, inside of shoeboxes, inside of a folding butterfly chair in furniture, and most recently, a guest found a purse full of her vomit while trying to purchase it. Our management has already told her that she cannot come back to the store, but she is apparently refusing to listen. I honestly dread going to work every day, and considering asking for hazard pay

Elderly guest shit all over herself today. Leaving a trail of shit in front of the checklanes into the bathroom where she got shit everywhere. ETL AP, and 3 APS had it all coned off. Poor cart attendant cleaned it up. GSA waited in the bathroom with the elderly woman while they looked for her caretaker. It was kind of sad. Ladies room was still all taped off when I left.

They're cleaning the dairy coolers right now. That half of the store smells like literal shit right now.

I feel bad for flow team having to push truck over there.

They're cleaning the dairy coolers right now. That half of the store smells like literal shit right now.

I feel bad for flow team having to push truck over there.
So sorry to hear that. At least they're not attempting it while open, my store learned the hard way.

Last week I was flagged down by a guest who found a syringe that was full of blood in our parking lot.
I love where my store is.

I see a lot of obese women wearing clothing a normal size female would question wearing. Seems like it's on a steady spiral downward toward diabetes, heart trouble, and a steady dose of what the fuck are you wearing

Roll on deodorant in a stray cart with an armpit hair stuck to it, I nearly puked when I accidentally touched it

At one store I worked at, there was a "phantom pooper" who would make a complete mess of the employee only bathroom in the back of the store.
At another store, one of the pallets that came off the truck had a dead mouse on it. The employee who pulled the pallet out and saw the mouse then picked it up by the tail, and flung it as far as he could......into soft lines.

Grossest thing I've seen at all 3 stores I've worked at are moldy fruit cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back