Archived what's the largest transaction you've ever rung up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one that was over $1000 yesterday....$850 or so of it was for...ummm....meds that only MEN take that most insurance doesn't cover:download:

someone's going to have a merry Christmas~LOL!

Oh god lol that smiley makes this funnier. That's true!

Had one that was over $1000 yesterday....$850 or so of it was for...ummm....meds that only MEN take that most insurance doesn't cover:download:

someone's going to have a merry Christmas~LOL!

Reminds me of this one time when I had a middle-aged man buy rubbers in my lane. Our HR TL was covering GSTL break, and after the man walked away (without a bag - he declined one), she came over to me and said "someone's got a hot date tonight".

Yesterday I had a guest spend $1,600 on random merchandise and no electronics or relatively expensive items. I don't think she was mentally stable based on how she was acting. Also, when I told her her total, she didn't even bat an eye and said "that's better than last time." Most of my guests who spend even more than $200 have some sort of buyers' remorse or anxiety when they hear their total.

Ugh I had well over 2,000 of merchandise (an iPad, then mostly other random crap) and had the register crash on me when I totaled it.

Ugh I had well over 2,000 of merchandise (an iPad, then mostly other random crap) and had the register crash on me when I totaled it.

We've been having a ton of problems with our registers crashing recently, but it seems to be completely random which ones do it and what causes the crash. I'm not really sure what to do about it, other than breathe a sigh of relief when the receipt for each transaction goes through.

Two days ago we had a guest who bought 255 IPod touch 8GB black = 49,725 x tax = 54,138.09 with 10,200 in gift cards. :)

Two days ago we had a guest who bought 255 IPod touch 8GB black = 49,725 x tax = 54,138.09 with 10,200 in gift cards. :)

at our store we're not aloud to sell more than two ipods/ipads, because usually resellers buy a high quantity so they can sell them online.

ofcourse, then we ask lod. we have a couple of regular guests who come and buy our inventory.

I've done a few that were $300+, but my largest was $1000. Dude bought tons of those "other store" gift cards for his employees (not sure where he worked).

I rung up $987.xx on a couple, before.

No big-ticket items, just groceries, 3 carts, 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back