Archived Whats up from southern cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone. Been a lurker for awhile since mid 2012. Was hired seasonal that year and seasonal 2013 had to reapply cause i really need some money while I'm attending college. That being said, i do have a couple of questions. i was recently interviewed and hired, passed my background check and drug test about two weeks ago and i just wanted to know how long it takes for them to call back for an orientation date? i have called about over 6 times in the past 2 weeks and all i got was a " we don't know when we will have time for orientation". when i got hired on for seasonal back in 2012 and 2013 they called back within 3 days the most. Thanks in advance! I'm really looking forward to making some cash while in school, just not looking forward to pushing redcards in customers faces.

They also try to get all of their hires in together for orientation. It's just as easy to do four or five as it is to do one.

@Dreamwolf31 hopefully i dont have to watch them again. The second time i got hired for seasonal, since they already knew who i was from the previous year, HR told me not to watch them but to go straight to the computers and fill out whatever i had to and go straight to the floor.

It took me three time of filling out the online app before they called me in for an interview...Don't give up!! I waited 3 weeks for the orientation. Hang in there buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back