Archived whats up with accessories plano?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me an update on how to set the new plano for accessories? Apparently we no longer can print labels and were only using strips now? There was suppose to be a guide but softline tl had no clue. So where do I get the strips and what do I use to hold the strips?

Wait, strips for the softline shelves? There are fixtures to hold the label. Or you can just get a nice lovely set of scissors and start snipping away.

Accessories is now an adjacency to be set like you would set a RTW, Mens, etc. adjacency. I don't believe there are strips since every purse has the DPCI/price on them.

Accessories is now an adjacency to be set like you would set a RTW, Mens, etc. adjacency. I don't believe there are strips since every purse has the DPCI/price on them.

Oh. So they do go on regular 9 inch pegs? So I can take out the label holder? Looks terrible with it on with no labels.

Also, since their adjacency now. Does that mean softline merchandise brand tm sets them and not Plano?

Our sl adjacency team set ours this last time where before it was always plano. No 9" pegs on purses, just use the gray slot back with the round stops. If you have to hang something like shoes with the purses, then you will print out labels. I just took a quick look at the new adjacency, but it looked like it gave you most of the information you needed, if that is the case.

Oh. So they do go on regular 9 inch pegs? So I can take out the label holder? Looks terrible with it on with no labels.

Use gray blanks in the pegged label holder.

As long as the plano team sets the those pogs correctly. The day that they set those pogs I have to go back and re-do the belts. I really do understand how someone could put labels that are different prices ($12.99 and said $14.99) together or different styles together. And yes the dept should stay fuller now because of fact the pogs are now mpg; as long as people understand how to "zone" and/or flex in the department too.

As long as the plano team sets the those pogs correctly. The day that they set those pogs I have to go back and re-do the belts. I really do understand how someone could put labels that are different prices ($12.99 and said $14.99) together or different styles together. And yes the dept should stay fuller now because of fact the pogs are now mpg; as long as people understand how to "zone" and/or flex in the department too.

mac i hate setting the belts but its not that hard i just go by style of belt

They used the right fixture but a$12.99 and a $14.99 in the same label holder. Or as we are zoning let put a red belt, all sizes, on the top and right under it a purple belt, all sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back