Archived whats with the clothing in rtw

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats going on with rtw? my store has a huge amount of clearance way to much. we have signs posted new womens plus collection arriving early feb its now the second week in feb and nothing has come in yet except the designer stuff for regular sizes. i had a guest asking me where womens plus was and i told her we don't have anything check the clearance racks.

target as a company never had anything cute for larger size women, they mainly focused on jrs and regular womens sizes, then they shove what little racks of plus and maternity in the back of the rtw

same with mens dept they only go up to what a 42-44 in some of the jeans, i remember when i worked softlines a lot of larger men would come in looking for clothes and i would have to tell them we go up to a xxl or 42-44

They're making a new line of plus size but the release was delayed ~ a month. So right now it's only available online for the most part.

Wish they'd bring Cherokee back. It was a simple, basic, timeless line that lent itself well for plus-sized women.

The new label strips came in and they have it labeled MQ. Black mossimo is MB and red mossimo is MSC, so I'm willing to wager their branding it "Mossimo Queen".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back