Archived When do i take a lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Im scheduled tomorrow to work from 1pm-9:15pm and i know i need to take a 45 minute lunch before the 5th hour But im a bit confused.

Do i need to start a lunch before the 5th hour? For example , i could start my lunch at 5:40pm and end lunch at 6:25pm

Or does my lunch need to be completed before the 5th hour? For example, start lunch at 5:10pm and end at 5:55

Also say you are zoning or pushing a upull and its time for your lunch. Can you leave the cart or upull in you section or do you need to put it in the back?

At my store, as long as you clock out before the 5th hour, you are fine. Also, we ask the team pushes their vehicle they are working on to the back. It keeps the floor cleaner.

Yes. Your tl will have a break schedule for you or look on the wall. You get. A 15 min break too.

Last edited:
You must begin your lunch before the 5 hour mark. Different stores and leaders will have different opinions about leaving pulls on the floor. I would have you put it in back, but you can ask at your store.

Hi. Im scheduled tomorrow to work from 1pm-9:15pm and i know i need to take a 45 minute lunch before the 5th hour But im a bit confused.

Do i need to start a lunch before the 5th hour? For example , i could start my lunch at 5:40pm and end lunch at 6:25pm

Or does my lunch need to be completed before the 5th hour? For example, start lunch at 5:10pm and end at 5:55

Also say you are zoning or pushing a upull and its time for your lunch. Can you leave the cart or upull in you section or do you need to put it in the back?
Lunch needs to start prior to the 5 hour mark. If you you start at 1pm, you need to punch out for lunch by 5:59. Try to give yourself at least 15 minutes of wiggle room in case a guest needs anything. As for tiur vehicles, you should take it to the back- never leave it on the floor during a lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back