I'm Lost! When do W2's become available?

You have the option to receive your Target W-2 wage and tax statement electronically by registering online. Signing up online is easy, secure and offers the following benefits:

·Faster delivery – receive your W-2 as early as Jan. 15
·Easy upload to tax software
·Functionality to save and print your W-2
·Eliminates $10.00 replacement fees for lost W-2 due to incorrect address

Key Dates
·By Jan. 8 – Update your home address, to ensure your W-2 is sent accurately.
·By Jan. 9 – To receive your W-2 electronically, register at http://www.paperlessemployee.com/Target.
·Beginning in January – You will receive an e-mail from PaperlessEmployee.Com with a secured link to your 2014 W-2. Your election for electronic delivery will carry over year to year.

This is from an email I received. You do have to sign up to receive the W2 online, by default it gets sent to your store.

This was super helpful! Thanks. The site will ask you to enter through your workday page. There at "home" you'll have several blue squares with menu items, the paperless employee link you want is in "External Links" square.

So, if I’m no longer with Target, and selected it to be sent by email in previous years (I never had to reselect that option in the three years I was there), I should still get the email, correct? Or do they just send it to me through the mail?

So, if I’m no longer with Target, and selected it to be sent by email in previous years (I never had to reselect that option in the three years I was there), I should still get the email, correct? Or do they just send it to me through the mail?
It will be mailed by Jan 31st.

I'm signed up for paper w2 but I noticed I had an extra paycheck in the payment of $0 on workday. I even got an email. Anyone else get this?

The irs is closed because of the government shut down! So we won’t be getting any w2s or tax return checks till the government reopens! Just thank trump for that!

Now they're unfurloughing some IRS workers to come back and process tax returns and refunds so people don't throw a shit fit when they can't get their refund back.

The irs is closed because of the government shut down! So we won’t be getting any w2s or tax return checks till the government reopens! Just thank trump for that!
W2 forms are issued by the company, not the IRS. By law they have to be made available by January 31, but most companies seem to be able to get them out by around the 15th or so.

Refunds will not be processed during the shutdown, but you can bet your sweet ass we won't get any extensions to file because of it, and if we owe money, that will still be due by April 15.

Although honestly, I have a hard time imagining that the gubmint will still be in shutdown in four months......

Just logged into paperless employee and it says w2 will be available for download on february 4th..i was hoping for the 15th...

I’m not understanding online it says it come out February 4 but I thought by law they had to have them to us by January 31?

Back