I'm Lost! When do W2's become available?

I think you might be right...when I click on view address it says that it was sent out.

For anyone wondering...there is a choice to get it sent to H&R Block or TurboTax...THAT OPTION WORKS! I sent mine to H&R Block and they were able to retrieve it no problem. If you want to file now thru them you can. Turbo tax is very simple, free, and easy. I've used it 3 years. I only went to H&R Block because Ireally needed the advance.

Anyway, that's an option if you want to file now.

Now they're unfurloughing some IRS workers to come back and process tax returns and refunds so people don't throw a shit fit when they can't get their refund back.

More likely they don't want to risk owing anyone interest on delayed returns if the President's tantrum shutdown doesn't end soon combined with delays because of the backlog of returns.

I had that when working there. I no longer have the link to the login page, could someone point me in the right direction?

If I signed up for my w2 to be sent electronically why is it saying that it was mailed and I can’t download it until 02/04/20

okay because it was saying I couldn’t download it until that date. So I’ll try again In a few days. It just became available today.

I'm an ex TM and I've signed up for Paperless employee. But now, no matter what when I go to login, it tells me that my login is invalid. I've changed my password and verified I'm using the right username but I still can't get in. Help?!?!

Back