Archived When do we usually get more hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought starting in november we were supposed to have more hrs but I just got my schedule and the week before thanksgiving I only have 6 hours for Softlines :( or is it during the week of thanksgiving that we start getting more shifts?

I thought starting in november we were supposed to have more hrs but I just got my schedule and the week before thanksgiving I only have 6 hours for Softlines :( or is it during the week of thanksgiving that we start getting more shifts?
Depends on your work area, and how many people they hired for seasonal. They could have hire a lot so that the hours might not even change drastically for those who aren't seasonal. Personally, I started getting fourty hours in my work center, last week.

My hours for the next few weeks are 39, 40, and 40. I'm in Electronics and one of our Electronics TMs just moved to SFS, however, and another one of our Electronics TMs has limited availability, both of which help boost my hours.

Week of Thanksgiving everyone here should be getting good hours.

The reason some stores are lower before is you have new people and there isnt hours for them if you are not making salds so they cut hours of existing TMS.

So fictional scenario for you:

Our flow team gets 100 hours 2 wks before thanksgiving. Our 5 flow tms get 20 each.

Our flow team gets 100 hours the wk before thanksgiving, but we have 2 seasonal hires. The seasonals get 10 hours each so our regular tms are fighting over the remaining 80 hours among 5 people so roughly 16 each.

The week of thanksgiving our flow hours go up to 210 so now everyone is getting 30 hours.

Thats probably what is going on at your store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back