Archived When I've had a rough day at Target.....and I'm ready to quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
I love going to the threads that are "To that one guest who..." or "To that one Team member who...." One of these threads usually has me laughing in no time at all. It is good to have reminders that there's always somebody out there who's had to deal with some idiot of a guest or TM.

It's a great reminder that we're all in the same boat at one time or another.

One of the few good things about this job has been the stress usually stops when I leave the building. Well at least about what I'm doing at work anyways. The schedule always has me stressed out.

I love going to the threads that are "To that one guest who..." or "To that one Team member who...." One of these threads usually has me laughing in no time at all. It is good to have reminders that there's always somebody out there who's had to deal with some idiot of a guest or TM.

It's a great reminder that we're all in the same boat at one time or another.

After I get to laughing then it makes it easier to think straight and get stuff of my chest in a more productive way.

You know, these threads work wonders when, you are feeling sad and blue and need a pick-me-up.....it always works for me.

YOU try it sometimes and see if you start lol..rofl...or just letting out a real laugh as you relate to the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back