Archived When the tl goes on vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the pptl is over an inbound area, he assumes I, the former signing girl, will step in and handle all the inbound stuff too like I did with plano. Uh, no. And I said, shouldn't a peer or your boss be watching that, to which I got an eye roll. I don't want to promote and am getting zero extra dough to fill in, especially when I get no signing hours as it is. Before, I'd be able to get signing done and manage. Now I'm either setting, doing an inbound area myself, or flexible fulfillment. So my tl will be gone for 10 days. All those words he used went in one ear and out the other. I'll handle the transition part but nothing else.

Now that the pptl is over an inbound area, he assumes I, the former signing girl, will step in and handle all the inbound stuff too like I did with plano. Uh, no. And I said, shouldn't a peer or your boss be watching that, to which I got an eye roll. I don't want to promote and am getting zero extra dough to fill in, especially when I get no signing hours as it is. Before, I'd be able to get signing done and manage. Now I'm either setting, doing an inbound area myself, or flexible fulfillment. So my tl will be gone for 10 days. All those words he used went in one ear and out the other. I'll handle the transition part but nothing else.
Not sure how it’s done now but before modernization whenever the flow TL and ETL log went on vacation, our backroom TL would cover on the coverage gap days. So I would assume whatever other TL knows how to unload the truck would cover the couple days your flow/log are off.

You shouldn't be running the process. I was under the impression that every tl played a hand in that. If not, the GM etl should be stepping in or the old backroom tl or even the flex tl. There should be multiple options available to your store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back