Archived Which Target Health Plan is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is UH HSA better or Kaiser HRA for Family Plan? Kaiser HRA has a very low deductible compared to UH HSA.

Also, does Health Well-Being reward apply to Kaiser HRA too?

If someone who has experience with these services can help it would be great. Thanks.

They all suck.

You're better off cutting down your hours and getting some free obama care

My Covered California (Obama Care) costs $100 for my wife and I per month, but we each have a $5,000 deductible. Is Target healthcare better?

My Covered California (Obama Care) costs $100 for my wife and I per month, but we each have a $5,000 deductible. Is Target healthcare better?
Next open enrollment period for the obamacare, take another look at all of the options. I almost took a plan with a $54/mo premium and $3000 deductible but then saw something about subsidized discount plans and ended up choosing a plan for $120/mo and a ridiculously low deductible (forget how much exactly, but I think it was under $100).

Next open enrollment period for the obamacare, take another look at all of the options. I almost took a plan with a $54/mo premium and $3000 deductible but then saw something about subsidized discount plans and ended up choosing a plan for $120/mo and a ridiculously low deductible (forget how much exactly, but I think it was under $100).

I will thanks. We have HSA's at my bank which provide tax benefits, hence the choice of a high deductible plan. All deposits are tax deductions and can be used tax free for qualifying medical expenses. I will take a close look at the Target plans if I ever reach the hourly qualification. Thanks for your input.

I made so little at Target I wasn't eligible for subsidies. I would have had to take Medicaid. That would have been a disaster. That said, I had the HRA and had no complaints about it...except that my deductible, which I had nearly met, went back to zero when I went to COBRA, so that ER visit on Saturday is going to cost me dearly. We'll see.

Does the Health well-being reward apply for all Target Plans?

I completely forgot about the Obamacare deadline to take a look at the options :(

Does the Health well-being reward apply for all Target Plans?

I completely forgot about the Obamacare deadline to take a look at the options :(
Yes, it does.

Well, if you are eligible for an employer plan, you aren't eligible for subsidies on the market, so you're fine,

I am, thanks. They were super great there, which was helpful, since I was so unhappy being there with no one to call and sit with me.
I am sorry, RG. We are always here for you, on your phone.
My 2nd job, my boss is going on day 2 of a migraine. She is taking some silly pills & heavy doses of caffeine, presently.

Update. I just got my health insurance information for my new policy. And the letter says it started on February 1st. So instead of the $1000 deductible followed by 80%, this will be $300 deductible followed by 80%. So my deductible is met.

Now, the real question. You aren't COBRA eligible if you have another employer plan. So does that mean I should get my money back for February from Target? Hmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back