Who do I contact about my missing vacation pay?

I work overnights and recently took vacation. My TL helped me enter my time off in both places like he always has but when I was paid Friday I was missing all of my vacation pay. That TL has since left Target and my new TL says she cannot help and to contact HR but didn't tell me how. I can't find a number for HR anywhere. Please help. I'm so lost.

I work overnights and recently took vacation. My TL helped me enter my time off in both places like he always has but when I was paid Friday I was missing all of my vacation pay. That TL has since left Target and my new TL says she cannot help and to contact HR but didn't tell me how. I can't find a number for HR anywhere. Please help. I'm so lost.
Sorry that happened to you. Talk to HR in your store, you may need to come in during store hours to speak to them since HR doesn’t work overnights except on rare occasions. Your TL or ETL should be able to let you know when HR would be available, although your TL doesn’t sound all that helpful. Good luck!😁

What's the status of the request in myTime self service? If it wasn't approved in time for the payroll run, it wouldn't have made it onto your check this time.

Back